If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#41xstream587Posted 1/25/2013 12:36:47 PM
iiTryhard posted...
kaysa13 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
There's no ban feature in real life

Yeah, but there are other features in real life, like "deck to the face" option, or the "mollicate his groin" button, something like that. Try it while on your way to work/school, see if it's hotfixed yet.

Now you are taking it into a physical scenario, which would be considered assault and is punishable by law. Swearing at people over the internet is NOT offense, it is NOT harassment (in the legal sense) and people need to suck it up and stop hiding behind their hot pockets and dorito bags.

I'm surprised nobody has responded to this yet. Swearing at people over the internet can indeed be taken as harassment and has been used in court cases around the globe in harassment lawsuits. Of course, calling someone a noob on an internet game is not the type of thing that usually gets lawsuits filed.

That being said, when you started playing this game you were given terms of use to follow, and in those terms were to not be offensive and to not be an overall unpleasant person to play with. If you break the terms you agreed to follow when you started playing, you should be punished accordingly.
---
#42HardcoreFtwPosted 1/25/2013 12:40:10 PM
I should be banned...... I mean #*#%*##& Jungler are useless half of the time.. I swear and call junglers names... Even his mom.................... Yet I don't get banned..

I guess 90% of the lol community feel the same about junglers
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
#43DeadpooL7Posted 1/25/2013 12:40:30 PM
I got banned from my gym for running around naked. They should give me my money back cause its not my fault some pansy members couldnt take it.
#44NeoAndurilPosted 1/25/2013 12:41:43 PM
lol this tc is ridiculous. One minute he's proud he got banned and the next minute he's crying again.

Obviously just an attention starved kid.
#45DarksteelPosted 1/25/2013 12:45:41 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
I got banned from my gym for running around naked. They should give me my money back cause its not my fault some pansy members couldnt take it.

pics?
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#46FRo3tBLo0dPosted 1/25/2013 12:46:21 PM
As long as they give enough warnings i'm fine with you getting banned. If you get a fair amount of warnings and continue to do the same stupid crap that got you the warning then you deserve to get banned for being a moron.
#47kaysa13Posted 1/25/2013 12:48:17 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...

They couldn't take your arm-length swag.
---
This is a signature.
#48iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:49:30 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
lol this tc is ridiculous. One minute he's proud he got banned and the next minute he's crying again.

Enjoy your block

and I didn't get banned again, and i was never crying about a ban
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#49kirbyakaZPosted 1/25/2013 12:55:25 PM
iiTryhard posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

Enjoy your block

and I didn't get banned again, and i was never crying about a ban

So now you're banning him (in a way)? Wow, what a hypocrite!
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#50KillZUMPosted 1/25/2013 12:57:17 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just stop acting like a jerk?
---
"See you Space Cowboy..."