If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#51zefigPosted 1/25/2013 1:58:03 PM
Being mean in lol won't get you anywhere in lol, nor in life. If you need to let your frustration out, just report them for unskilled after the game. That's what that feature is there for.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#52Cookie BagPosted 1/25/2013 2:37:07 PM
Read the ToS, riot gives a **** if you bought RP, you messed up, its your own damn fault.
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#53G0dSlay3rPosted 1/25/2013 3:02:21 PM(edited)
I sometimes scream in caps lock at my teammates when i can't possibly understand why they're doing some stupid things.

Insults are thrown too. Heavy ones sometimes, but never wishing cancer to someone or stuff like that. Playful trash talking too.

This happens quite often. At least once every couple of matches. When it's a good team, my mood is good.
When it's a "let's compete how to throw harder" team, i get mad and it spills out sometimes.

But i never, ever spitefully trash-talked to anyone, wished them harm, nor did i ever afk.

This is how i've been playing since Nautilus patch. Never got a warning or a ban.
You can trash talk and throw around insults as long as you know the line between trash-talking and malice.

Certain people don't know that line and get banned, rightfully so.
'Tis like they think "omg, i can say whatever the **** i want you *****!"
#54Mouse_CrousePosted 1/25/2013 3:06:59 PM
iiTryhard posted...
I muted my whole teams for 2 weeks straight and I got a ban for "not communicating"

No, no you didn't. And the fact that no reform card was posted confirms it. You raged, swore, and name called. And you got caught.
#55Rookie_JetPosted 1/25/2013 3:33:46 PM
xVashTS98x posted...
Lol. "I spent money buying a suit for work, they can't fire me!"

That or I paid the DMV for my driver's license and paid a dealership for a car. "What? You're banning me from driving for 3 DWIs? You better refund me!"
#56Rookie_JetPosted 1/25/2013 3:37:02 PM
iiTryhard posted...
There's no ban feature in real life, it's just an excuse for little nerd kids to hide behind their computers and get a false sense that they hold some power over another human being when the reality is they most likely can't go to a normal school or be out in public since they get chastised for their inability to stand up for themselves.

People like you are part of the cause for "real life bans"...death. You go beat a homosexual to death because he sucks at life in your opinion, can't even bang the right sex. I sincerely believe you and people who think like you need psychiatric help.
#57lvl99linkPosted 1/25/2013 3:49:38 PM
iiTryhard posted...
There's no ban feature in real life, it's just an excuse for little nerd kids to hide behind their computers and get a false sense that they hold some power over another human being when the reality is they most likely can't go to a normal school or be out in public since they get chastised for their inability to stand up for themselves.

People like you are part of the cause for "real life bans"...death. You go beat a homosexual to death because he sucks at life in your opinion, can't even bang the right sex. I sincerely believe you and people who think like you need psychiatric help.

Both of you shouldn't talk about sociological disorders like you know what you are talking about. Because when someone really does know, they are going to put you in your place.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fkHBW.gif
#58xMikhalxPosted 1/25/2013 3:51:24 PM
They have a disclaimer that they can shut down your account anytime they want and they don't even need a reason for it.
#59pr0adamPosted 1/25/2013 3:53:10 PM
zefig posted...
Being mean in lol won't get you anywhere in lol, nor in life. If you need to let your frustration out, just report them for unskilled after the game. That's what that feature is there for.

People cant get suspended for unskilled player so can you please tell me what that feature is really there for ? I honestly have no idea.
---
PSN: Killaruna
#60BiglabronPosted 1/25/2013 3:54:57 PM
Just don't spend another dime on the game honestly. If Riot wants to be so stern about things at least make them see revenue loss.

If you must play the game work on a smurf account and buy the champions you know you are good with and get rune pages for those champions. it is what I am doing.

In no way do i support trolling or verbal assault, but I will willingly voice my opinion when you F*** up like an artard after I told you to not face check or stay with the team. I am a firm believer in making stupid mistakes well known so the person learns what they did was very very bad.

Nothing is wrong with doing something such as this either, it is the way children are trained. If you don't wish to be treated like a child then smarten up.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!