If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#61CBratePosted 1/25/2013 3:56:47 PM
zefig posted...
Being mean in lol won't get you anywhere in lol, nor in life. If you need to let your frustration out, just report them for unskilled after the game. That's what that feature is there for.

People cant get suspended for unskilled player so can you please tell me what that feature is really there for ? I honestly have no idea.

To bump any toxic complainers down a couple elo so they never meet again.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#62DoctorEggmanPosted 1/25/2013 3:57:11 PM
anonymous46773 posted...
No, you really shouldn't.

---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#63zefigPosted 1/25/2013 4:04:44 PM
pr0adam posted...
zefig posted...
Being mean in lol won't get you anywhere in lol, nor in life. If you need to let your frustration out, just report them for unskilled after the game. That's what that feature is there for.

People cant get suspended for unskilled player so can you please tell me what that feature is really there for ? I honestly have no idea.

Of course people can't get suspended for being bad, people of all skill levels play this game. It's there to give your frustration an outlet.

Your teammate(s) does poorly. You are angry and don't want to give them constructive criticism on improvement. You want to express your dissatisfaction.

A: You rage at them, get sent to the tribunal, and work your way up in punishments.
B: You report them for unskilled, you can type what they did wrong, and you have expressed your opinion of their skill in a way that won't get you banned.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#64zefigPosted 1/25/2013 4:12:48 PM
Biglabron posted...

In no way do i support trolling or verbal assault, but I will willingly voice my opinion when you F*** up like an (TOS violation?) after I told you to not face check or stay with the team. I am a firm believer in making stupid mistakes well known so the person learns what they did was very very bad.

Nothing is wrong with doing something such as this either, it is the way children are trained. If you don't wish to be treated like a child then smarten up.

Ah, so you consider yourself an educator?

"Don't touch that stove, it's hot."
*touches it anyway, gets burned*
"Are you stupid?! I told you not to do that but you went and did it anyway! You must have some mental deficiency to **** up this badly!"
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#65Mouse_CrousePosted 1/25/2013 4:18:08 PM
pr0adam posted...

Multiple reports for unskilled can get their normal elo artificially lowered so you aren't matched with them anymore.
#66Sony_FanaticPosted 1/25/2013 4:23:14 PM
I report people on LoL because they deserve it. Not because of people like TC, even though he's just all sorts of delusional.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3 | Motorstorm: Apocalypse
#67ArtosRCPosted 1/25/2013 4:26:54 PM
You signed the contract when you hit the "I AGREE" button. For every action, a consequence. Deal with it.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://i48.tinypic.com/xkx5kw.gif http://i48.tinypic.com/2lmp349.jpg
#68pitch_modPosted 1/25/2013 4:28:26 PM
I only skimmed through the responses, so if somebody already said this, I'm sorry. There's a very simple reason why they can't give people money back after they've been banned. Every time somebody decided to quit the game, they would simply get banned on purpose for a refund.
---
Games I Dig: Metroid, Elder Scrolls, Zelda, Contra, Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Monster Hunter, Doom, Tales, Ys, Megaman, Final Fantasy, Borderlands, and Shmups.
#69TheDarkNerdPosted 1/25/2013 4:44:56 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
because no one gives a **** if you lose in TF2

Nobody's ever lost because of trash talk.

And here I respectfully disagree. You nudge someone an inch, and they can fall a mile. If you make a person feel terrible for their mistake, without offering any alternative, all you're doing is completely throwing off their game. At that point, they will start playing worse.

You think it's a joke that people who yell at their teammates lose 13% more games on average?
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#70EnclosurePosted 1/25/2013 4:45:34 PM
zefig posted...
Biglabron posted...

In no way do i support trolling or verbal assault, but I will willingly voice my opinion when you F*** up like an (TOS violation?) after I told you to not face check or stay with the team. I am a firm believer in making stupid mistakes well known so the person learns what they did was very very bad.

Nothing is wrong with doing something such as this either, it is the way children are trained. If you don't wish to be treated like a child then smarten up.

Ah, so you consider yourself an educator?

"Don't touch that stove, it's hot."
*touches it anyway, gets burned*
"Are you stupid?! I told you not to do that but you went and did it anyway! You must have some mental deficiency to **** up this badly!"

made me lol.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg