If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#71BiglabronPosted 1/25/2013 4:49:00 PM
zefig posted...
Biglabron posted...

In no way do i support trolling or verbal assault, but I will willingly voice my opinion when you F*** up like an (TOS violation?) after I told you to not face check or stay with the team. I am a firm believer in making stupid mistakes well known so the person learns what they did was very very bad.

Nothing is wrong with doing something such as this either, it is the way children are trained. If you don't wish to be treated like a child then smarten up.

Ah, so you consider yourself an educator?

"Don't touch that stove, it's hot."
*touches it anyway, gets burned*
"Are you stupid?! I told you not to do that but you went and did it anyway! You must have some mental deficiency to **** up this badly!"

Never said I was an educator, but when you do something stupid I will make D*** sure you know it. If your performance is that of a childs in the game I would assume you need to be told what not to do. As I said, if you don't wish to be told what you are doing wrong then smarten up.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#72TwilightKing13Posted 1/25/2013 4:51:32 PM
People really took this troll bait seriously. Just read the TC's name and move on, yo
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#73samuricexPosted 1/25/2013 4:53:52 PM
LOL, I love this.

"I'm a moron and got banned, now I want my money back!"

Then can Riot charge anyone who has ever played LoL $60 bucks because now they decide they want to sell the game for $60? The world doesn't work that way, kid.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#74PKMNsonyPosted 1/25/2013 4:54:47 PM
"Mr. President, government guy, I want my tax money back because you gaiz put me in prison!"
#75GevaudenPosted 1/25/2013 4:59:01 PM(edited)
iiTryhard posted...
If you really want to screw us over with the broken tribunal, you should let us take our money back and go put it somewhere better. THere is no reason that you should be able to basicaly steal my money because some butthurt kids reported you and the pansy tribunal spams punish. I'm starting to see the reasons for not buying champs with RP, because then I would be feeding the corrupt Riot and be at risk for throwing my money down the drain

tl:dr Tribunal is broken, report system is for wussies

lool you got LEARNED enjoy your ban don't act like that in any online game you should also blame your parents for raising you that way.

Change or be arranged snip snap.
---
LOL ign- Gonk Stalk me if you dare :)
#76zefigPosted 1/25/2013 4:56:44 PM
Biglabron posted...
I am a firm believer in making stupid mistakes well known so the person learns what they did was very very bad.

So if you're not doing this with the intent of educating, then what? Humiliating?
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#77SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/25/2013 5:02:32 PM
I do have to agree that the Tribunal is really dumb. Having players do Riot's work for them is just lazy.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#78SSj7CloudSPosted 1/25/2013 5:17:04 PM
iiTryhard posted...
If you really want to screw us over with the broken tribunal, you should let us take our money back and go put it somewhere better. THere is no reason that you should be able to basicaly steal my money because some butthurt kids reported you and the pansy tribunal spams punish. I'm starting to see the reasons for not buying champs with RP, because then I would be feeding the corrupt Riot and be at risk for throwing my money down the drain

tl:dr Tribunal is broken, report system is for wussies

You do live up to your username, you are a tryhard.

Also lolno, you chose to spend it and you screwed yourself, so deal with it.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Metroid Other M, Dragon Quest IX Sentinel of the Starry Skies.
PSN: jext77
#79TheTrueAmericanPosted 1/25/2013 5:19:36 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
It's incentive to NOT GET BANNED

Tribunal makes me spend less money on skins.
#80WiggityWhackPosted 1/25/2013 5:21:31 PM
Riot has a set of rules you're expected to play by. They're simple rules and easy to follow. When someone does something you don't like you are not required to tell them about it. You choose to. And if you choose to do so in a douchey ***hat fashion you are breaking those rules. Riot is under no obligation to give you back your money when you break the rules you agreed to play their game by. If this is a problem for you there are other games to play.

This is a very simple concept that anyone should be able to grasp.