If you get banned, you should get the money you spent on RP back.

#91kirbyakaZPosted 1/25/2013 5:39:15 PM
ImpurePariah posted...
iiTryhard posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
lol this tc is ridiculous. One minute he's proud he got banned and the next minute he's crying again.

Obviously just an attention starved kid.

Enjoy your block

and I didn't get banned again, and i was never crying about a ban

Wait a second....

Someone said something you don't like, and you block(ban) them.....?

You must be a troll.

Please be a troll.

Please.

lol I said the exact same thing:

kirbyakaZ posted...
iiTryhard posted...

Enjoy your block

So now you're banning him (in a way)? Wow, what a hypocrite!

---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4
#92Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 5:39:38 PM
ImpurePariah posted...
iiTryhard posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
lol this tc is ridiculous. One minute he's proud he got banned and the next minute he's crying again.

Enjoy your block

Wait a second....

You must be a troll.

Please be a troll.

Please.

Trolls dont block people.
Hes just a complete idiot.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#93ImpurePariahPosted 1/25/2013 5:40:55 PM
Pezofpower posted...
Trash talk is trash talk is trash talk. It doesn't matter what it's about It doesn't matter who said it and about what. I doesn't even matter if the words were charged or not. Outside of deliberate harassment of another person (I'm talking like Friend them so you can harass them when the green light shows up) it should really just be let go.

What about when a player gets suspended from a game for trash talking on twitter, like in the NBA.

Trash talk is not always trash talk.

Sometimes it's pure hate and anger.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#94ImpurePariahPosted 1/25/2013 5:42:08 PM
Mander1861 posted...
ImpurePariah posted...
iiTryhard posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

Enjoy your block

Wait a second....

You must be a troll.

Please be a troll.

Please.

Trolls dont block people.
Hes just a complete idiot.

Good point.
---
#95PezofpowerPosted 1/25/2013 5:49:22 PM
ImpurePariah posted...
Pezofpower posted...
Trash talk is trash talk is trash talk. It doesn't matter what it's about It doesn't matter who said it and about what. I doesn't even matter if the words were charged or not. Outside of deliberate harassment of another person (I'm talking like Friend them so you can harass them when the green light shows up) it should really just be let go.

What about when a player gets suspended from a game for trash talking on twitter, like in the NBA.

Read harder. See: Deliberate Harassment

I am allowed to hate and be angry at anyone I choose. So what if it happens to be 0 people? Lol=/= NBA being a member of the NBA means you don't get to do that without a penalty. We are not discussing weather or not TC is wrong,TC is obviously wrong. We are discussing weather or not TC SHOULD be wrong and he should not be because there is functionality in the game to stop people from bothering you. People need to get over their ego and realize they probably aren't as good as they thing they are.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#96bonzibuddyxxxPosted 1/25/2013 5:50:33 PM
You deserve it, its your fault for wasting your money on a bunch of pixels.
#97OhHeyltsYouPosted 1/25/2013 6:03:05 PM
After reading through this topic I can see why the TC got banned.

Good riddance.
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#98ImpurePariahPosted 1/25/2013 6:07:36 PM(edited)
Pezofpower posted...
ImpurePariah posted...
Pezofpower posted...

Read harder. See: Deliberate Harassment

I am allowed to hate and be angry at anyone I choose. So what if it happens to be 0 people? Lol=/= NBA being a member of the NBA means you don't get to do that without a penalty. We are not discussing weather or not TC is wrong,TC is obviously wrong. We are discussing weather or not TC SHOULD be wrong and he should not be because there is functionality in the game to stop people from bothering you. People need to get over their ego and realize they probably aren't as good as they thing they are.

And that means it's OK to belittle them?

There is a clear difference between saying, "OMG ASHE U R SOOOO BAD NEWB," versus saying something like, "Ashe next time you should try to use x first, and buy y."

One gives constructive criticism, one is just hate.

"Lol=/= NBA being a member of the NBA means you don't get to do that without a penalty."

And you, everyone else who plays LoL agreed to their contract, which means you don't get to do that without a penalty.

Exactly like the NBA.

TD;LR Yes there is trash talking in all sports, and in LoL. Yes the severe get caught and punished. Just like in all sports, and in LoL.

Go play any little league sport.

The first thing you learn is Sportsmanship. Believe it or not, it still happens in pro sports.
---
#99Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 6:04:08 PM
OhHeyltsYou posted...
After reading through this topic I can see why the TC got banned.

Good riddance.

I dont think he did I think he just brought up the issue.
But after that Donald Trump comment he should be banned for stupidity.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#100MerydiaPosted 1/25/2013 6:21:59 PM
Pezofpower posted...
I don't even Play league (Sc2 master race) and all I've learned from this is that Riot is apart of the gamers not owning their games problem.

Getting banned for dialogue is so context sensitive is ridiculous.
TC you're foolish for not knowing what you got yourself into but otherwise I tend to agree.

There's nothing more frustrating than being paired up with someone bad, who cannot be held accountable for how bad they are and somehow you're supposed to be accountable for your language.

For someone who plays LoL exclusively I can see this being a problem, because they are probably very passionate about it.

I doubt anyone who does get trash talked is really any good though and therein lies the problem because their feelings got hurt for being told the truth in a not so nice manner.

Over my many years online, I have seen/heard that argument in the bold very often -- essentially that people need to have thicker skin. However, claiming someone needs to have thick skin is really just a red herring for abusive behavior.

Having thick skin is nice, but it's only useful against people who are behaving inappropriately to begin with. I don't find it sensible that you are essentially protecting people who find abuse plausible and blaming their victims for the issue at large. How thick someone's skin is wouldn't matter to begin with if people exercised better control over their behavior.

You said it yourself: someone gets hurt because someone else wasn't very nice. Indeed, that second person could have just been nice from the beginning; they're not giving up anything by doing so and most people are much more receptive to criticism when it's candid and thoughtful, even tactful.
---
"You can use logic to justify almost anything. That's its power, and its flaw." -Kathryn Janeway