Made it to 0 Elo

#11FvPPosted 1/25/2013 2:20:15 PM
says u have 800 elo?

and why doesnt it show ur elo in the client?

It's too low
lolking doesn't even go that low because it takes the information from LoL
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#12IWBTG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:21:09 PM
ShadyDude posted...
says u have 800 elo?

and why doesnt it show ur elo in the client?

That's the Elo I was at the end of placements. I don't know why it shows up still, but that's my "highest Elo". Any Elo below 1200 doesn't show up in the client (and by extension, lolking), I believe (unless it's you looking at your own account).
---
Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
#13JennaTahliaPosted 1/25/2013 3:00:43 PM
How did you throw so hard?
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#14IWBTG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:38:31 PM
JennaTahlia posted...

Below about 600 Elo I had to do something completely absurd like Consume the jungler's first buff then immediately feed it to someone. And then die again to the same person. After that the team would typically fall apart and I could just play around, though sometimes it just felt impossible to be bad enough to make up for how bad the enemy team was.

It was pretty amusing when the jungler didn't even realize what had happened to their buff and thanked me for the great leash, which was shockingly often (they really are completely unaware at such low Elo).
---
#15kirbymuncherPosted 1/25/2013 3:40:46 PM
IWBTG posted...
It was pretty amusing when the jungler didn't even realize what had happened to their buff and thanked me for the great leash, which was shockingly often (they really are completely unaware at such low Elo).

lolwut

I'd say I can't believe anyone is that oblivious, but I've seen some really dumb stuff before
---
IGN: Bobemmo
#16HardcoreFtwPosted 1/25/2013 3:47:25 PM(edited)
Tips for throwing hard.. There will be others who'll throw harder

a Guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk&feature=youtu.be

Feeding your lanes doesn't mean you'll lose.. steal buff... Feed mid.. Then feed top.. Then feed bot.. Got to make sure each of the enemy lanes are ahead. you'll become worthless.. Let mid roam.. don't go back in mid... Now you must steal a kill from your allies to make yourself worth killing.. And then feed enemies lane that need it most.. Lose every time Every time... Anivia is great.. Max out dat wall
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
#17omega bahumatPosted 1/25/2013 3:55:03 PM
IWBTG posted...
JennaTahlia posted...

Below about 600 Elo I had to do something completely absurd like Consume the jungler's first buff then immediately feed it to someone. And then die again to the same person. After that the team would typically fall apart and I could just play around, though sometimes it just felt impossible to be bad enough to make up for how bad the enemy team was.

I want to play one game with you. Just one.
#18Reaper_MinionPosted 1/25/2013 3:57:43 PM
Interesting. How do you not get reported for griefing?
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#19IWBTG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:57:43 PM
HardcoreFtw posted...
Tips for throwing hard.. There will be others who'll throw harder

a Guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk&feature=youtu.be

Feeding your lanes doesn't mean you'll lose.. steal buff... Feed mid.. Then feed top.. Then feed bot.. Got to make sure each of the enemy lanes are ahead. you'll become worthless.. Let mid roam.. don't go back in mid... Now you must steal a kill from your allies to make yourself worth killing.. And then feed enemies lane that need it most.. Lose every time Every time... Anivia is great.. Max out dat wall

This is pretty much true. Feeding a single lane is unlikely to completely lose the game, despite what a lot of people crying about Elo Hell will tell you. Last season I had a game where I went 2/24 with Soraka and we still won. Sure, I fed like crazy and played terribadly, but my team carried me because I didn't bait them into enough bad situations early on. One of the best ways to lose team morale is to make a poor decision and get someone else on your team to buy into it. I don't think I ever won a game where my team was infighting.
---
#20IWBTG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:05:35 PM
Reaper_Minion posted...
Interesting. How do you not get reported for griefing?

I didn't really do any "griefing," quote unquote, but rather I just played badly (albeit intentionally, but my teammates didn't know that), which is not something you can report for (aside from the placebo "unskilled player" option), unless the reported makes it exceedingly obvious that they're trolling. I almost always kept a positive attitude and never started the team infighting myself.

I did a lot of tribunal cases last season and learned a lot about what will result in a punishment or not, and skirted around the line. It obviously worked for the 90 games I played!
---