Why so many vayne as of late

#1batman3k5Posted 1/25/2013 12:46:36 PM
Topic
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#2teh_hellspawnPosted 1/25/2013 12:48:18 PM
League of Warmogs. Kog is a bit too risky to pick consistently, too.

I often play Vayne, and the ones I do see make me sad. It's not as bad as free week Vayne, but still not something to behold. Usually these are the players that play nothing but Ez/Corki/Graves, and then fail miserably without a reliable escape mechanic or high burst early on.

:|
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#3iiTryhardPosted 1/25/2013 12:50:19 PM
noob team vayne early game weak how can i hyper carry noob team gg

solo queue vaynes worldwide
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#4flyguy101Posted 1/25/2013 12:54:39 PM
teh_hellspawn posted...

I often play Vayne, and the ones I do see make me sad. It's not as bad as free week Vayne, but still not something to behold. Usually these are the players that play nothing but Ez/Corki/Graves, and then fail miserably without a reliable escape mechanic or high burst early on.

I'm saving up for Vayne, but I play Draven a lot and I normally do well. I'll be fine, right? Right...right? ;_;
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#5teh_hellspawnPosted 1/25/2013 1:01:52 PM
flyguy101 posted...
teh_hellspawn posted...

I'm saving up for Vayne, but I play Draven a lot and I normally do well. I'll be fine, right? Right...right? ;_;

You should be okay :p The biggest transition I find most people have coming from Graves/Corki/Ez is the lack of an escape, primarily. But if you're smart with your positioning and tumble, you'll do great. :3
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?