Why so many vayne as of late

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why so many vayne as of late

User Info: batman3k5

batman3k5
3 years ago#1
Topic
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums

User Info: teh_hellspawn

teh_hellspawn
3 years ago#2
League of Warmogs. Kog is a bit too risky to pick consistently, too.

I often play Vayne, and the ones I do see make me sad. It's not as bad as free week Vayne, but still not something to behold. Usually these are the players that play nothing but Ez/Corki/Graves, and then fail miserably without a reliable escape mechanic or high burst early on.

:|
Ride Ze Shoopuf?

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
3 years ago#3
noob team vayne early game weak how can i hyper carry noob team gg

solo queue vaynes worldwide
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

User Info: flyguy101

flyguy101
3 years ago#4
teh_hellspawn posted...

I often play Vayne, and the ones I do see make me sad. It's not as bad as free week Vayne, but still not something to behold. Usually these are the players that play nothing but Ez/Corki/Graves, and then fail miserably without a reliable escape mechanic or high burst early on.

I'm saving up for Vayne, but I play Draven a lot and I normally do well. I'll be fine, right? Right...right? ;_;
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.

User Info: teh_hellspawn

teh_hellspawn
3 years ago#5
flyguy101 posted...
teh_hellspawn posted...

I'm saving up for Vayne, but I play Draven a lot and I normally do well. I'll be fine, right? Right...right? ;_;

You should be okay :p The biggest transition I find most people have coming from Graves/Corki/Ez is the lack of an escape, primarily. But if you're smart with your positioning and tumble, you'll do great. :3
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why so many vayne as of late

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived