Brand new player. Who is ridiculously OP/Newguy friendly?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Brand new player. Who is ridiculously OP/Newguy friendly?
3 years ago#1
Looking to prop myself up with a powerful champion while I learn how to play. Riot points not an issue. Range preferred. If you could pick one, who would it be?

Now replaying: Grandia
3 years ago#2
Ryze is newbie friendly and strong. I wouldn't say op, but still quite strong. Only costs 450 ip.
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakabridget/
3 years ago#3
"Ridiculously OP" was probably a bit of an exaggeration. I don't want to break the game. Just want to lessen the pain of the learning curve a bit <.< I found some success with Ashe and Sona, but every time I touch a melee I got murdered.
3 years ago#4
Try Ryze, his kit allows him to build tanky mage since his abilities get stronger the more mana you have.
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
3 years ago#5
With a melee champ you'll almost always be at a disadvantage against someone with ranged attacks. Stick to top lane with melee carries because that's what most people do so there's a better chance of being against other melee champs. I've heard Garen is good right now and he's pretty easy to use.
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
3 years ago#6
get the free trist and ali for following riot. or w/e the **** it's called, on youtube and facebook.

save your IP and play free week champs till you get much higher, if saved properly you can get 2 full sets of tier 3 runes+some champs, which you'll then understand much better.
3 years ago#7
k, will follow on Facebook : D
3 years ago#8
You'd be better off with a champion that is underpowered/hard to play. That way when your done with them you will get into the other champions easier.

So i suggest Shaco or Udyr.
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
3 years ago#9
Tekutso posted...
You'd be better off with a champion that is underpowered/hard to play. That way when your done with them you will get into the other champions easier.

Or Draven, you'll probably be better at the game with anyone once you get good at catching the axes.
3 years ago#10
Supah_Axel posted...
Tekutso posted...

Or Draven, you'll probably be better at the game with anyone once you get good at catching the axes.

I just had a friend try Draven on my account, I ended up supporting him with Taric. Good god it was silly, I never knew catching axes could be so difficult for someone unfamiliar with it.
Eat Broccoli. Eat right.
Be like water.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Brand new player. Who is ridiculously OP/Newguy friendly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived