I feel like I'm slowly getting worse at the game instead of better

#1gallantknightPosted 1/25/2013 4:11:06 PM(edited)
what do i do :(

More specifically, I do practice and stuff. I can't seem to be as consistent as I would like, and this is why I'm afraid to make the jump to ranked. For example, I feel like my jungling skills are degrading for whatever reason even though pretty much all I do is jungle.

As far as my other roles, I've always been really bad at mid since I neglected the role and now that I'm level 30 I honestly can't go against anyone else who is even partially decent at the role. I am OK at ADC and top lane, but I could use improvements.

I watch streams, practice my CSing, play games, read guides (solomid, lolpro), etc. What else do I do?

I just want to be plat :(
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#2MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/25/2013 4:07:56 PM
CARRY HARDER
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#3aHappySackaPosted 1/25/2013 4:08:50 PM
Refer to thoust signature my good creator of vessels of discussion.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4xMikhalxPosted 1/25/2013 4:09:46 PM
Don't breathe for a while.
#5gallantknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:13:29 PM
I've held my breath for a whole minute and a half dawgs it didn't help :<

Also, I updated my OP.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#6AjackrabbitPosted 1/25/2013 4:56:21 PM
If you try too hard to make stuff happens, usually you get punished. Just make what you know is the right call and dont try to force too much stuff. Generally they will make mistakes and you can lol as you punish them.
#7EDumeyPosted 1/25/2013 4:58:20 PM
As soon as you start getting consistent and "good" you get moved up a bracket, and start losing again. ggwp.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#8gallantknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:15:19 PM
I doubt I will ever be good, but I do want to consistently not do bad. That is all. People always seem like they have something to complain about when you're jungling and sometimes I'm inclined to wonder if I really could have counterganked better, counter jungled better, focused better, had better positioning, etc.
---
#9angermngment101Posted 1/25/2013 6:18:49 PM
One of the reasons a lot of us do get worse... We dont play BETTER players. We are constantly playing against **** players all the time, and our skill wont rise. Its simple as that.
---
Gamefax
#10kaysa13Posted 1/25/2013 6:19:55 PM
There is always room for improvement.

And

Lift.
---
This is a signature.