"Its just a bot game"

#31titan6669Posted 1/26/2013 12:31:55 AM
MT_TRAEH posted...
"its easy to get a pentakill because its only ai" - kids

it really is. in 150ish ai games i probably have 40+ pentakills where as in 2600 normal/ranked games i have 7.
#32themagicpainmanPosted 1/26/2013 12:54:33 AM
I always laugh when people flip out about the meta in a bot game.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#33DiortePosted 1/26/2013 12:56:58 AM
Yes, because you always win unless you're terrible.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#34Unbridled9Posted 1/26/2013 1:15:02 AM
Yes. Feel free to try out new champions and playstyles. Just be sure to actually TRY as opposed to just dancing in the grass.

Seriously, people need to try out new champions, builds, and the like. Would you rather they try that in games against other people or in bot games?
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#35SirthOsirisPosted 1/26/2013 6:43:34 AM(edited)
How do you lose a bot game?

By being horrible.

After 400 games, I'd say it gets boring when you stomp in less than 24 minutes.

But there's also 6 random losses. One we lost lasted an hour because most of our team were carries, and they thought the key to winning was to just push mid constantly, and do nothing else. One at a time. With the entire enemy team up.

That one was more dumb. This one is more trolling. Yesterday we had an easy 4v5 somehow because our Teemo was pissed at Twitch for... whatever reason, maybe taking carry or having Sona. So he just spent all his time following Twitch. Darius (Whom Sona saw as a better carry) and I (Akali) eventually teamed up and cleaned house.

Is there a strategy involving backing off? Because once the inhibitor goes down, wouldn't it be better to do so and do something like Baron or push other lanes? We also stomp when all three go down. Sit up lawn chairs, have kiwi drinks while the minions finish up? But everyone decides to stay in the base with low health and mana. Sure the bots come at us one by one, but at some point multiple will be up to kill you.

I remember one game the bot to kill was Sion. Somehow he was getting all the kills and not dying. Lux is a crack shot. Karthus always knows when you're low health. Fiddle is a jerk.

Note I've mostly played intermediate. Not sure if I played beginner.

It's for messing around, but if you act like an idiot, expect to lose. And bots typically have their full builds at 40 minutes. So if you don't win relatively fast, expect to not be stomping at some point. It's not about having a proper build, but actually having items at all at that point.
#36bast999Posted 1/26/2013 10:04:22 AM
Intermediate: It's easy to lose with 2 feeders. If they get to level 18 at 30 minutes, they have full build plus elixirs while you have 3 high price items. gg no re.

Beginner: All 5 team members rush mid and die to turret without attacking. That is literally the only way to lose this. You can pick any adc and just get fully stacked BT/soto with an IE/PD and clean house getting like 15 pentakills until you win the match with your 4 feeders that went 0/20/0 in beginner bots.
---
This but unironically.
#37GameEnforcer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:05:45 AM
Intermediate: It's easy to lose with 2 feeders. If they get to level 18 at 30 minutes, they have full build plus elixirs while you have 3 high price items. gg no re.

Beginner: All 5 team members rush mid and die to turret without attacking. That is literally the only way to lose this. You can pick any adc and just get fully stacked BT/soto with an IE/PD and clean house getting like 15 pentakills until you win the match with your 4 feeders that went 0/20/0 in beginner bots.
#38_Yag_Posted 1/26/2013 10:08:47 AM
GameEnforcer posted...
Is this the excuse for stupid play or ridiculous builds? I thought thats what customs were for?

absolutely yes.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#39OximofoPosted 1/26/2013 10:13:56 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
yes. and its a perfectly acceptable response to someone complaining.

i just laugh at people who complain at me in a bot game. if im playing bots its cause im trying out ad ahri, or ap caitlyn

Ad ahri is a legit build. You can play normals with that.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#40DartkunPosted 1/26/2013 10:17:17 AM
The biggest challenge to getting a Penta is your own team.

It's SUPER easy to penta is bots.

But on the topic.

I hate when people complain about warding in bots. Watch the damn mini-map. Bots telegraph their attacks a mile away.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius