Would u rather have a seperate group for all banned players instead of perma ban

#1KamenRiderBladePosted 1/25/2013 9:32:24 PM
Instead of perma banning a person's account and potentially ripping off a paying customer of all their money, would it be better to have all banned players be locked into a ban group where only players who have been banned can play with only banned peopled?

This would make it fair for those who paid money and got banned, they'd still have access to their account, but they couldn't interact with players in good standing.

This also lumps all the toxic players together and forces them to deal with each other instead of annoying normal players.

What do you think?
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#2Mander1861Posted 1/25/2013 9:33:06 PM
Nope they deserve to lose their money for being losers to people over a free game
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3Bail_TaviraPosted 1/25/2013 9:34:22 PM
10/10 idea OP, I would like to see chat logs of games with just those that were banned.
#4KTG2Posted 1/25/2013 9:37:55 PM
It would be like prison fights o_o
---
Now replaying: Grandia
#5Supat0nyPosted 1/25/2013 9:39:11 PM
Only chat option would be [All] chat, and there would be a constant stream to watch :D
---
Former GameFAQs name - Squa11y
Former GameSpot name - Kamio
#6BhelliumPosted 1/25/2013 9:40:48 PM
Starting to like this idea
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7TheDarkNerdPosted 1/25/2013 9:42:52 PM
Matchmaking server dedicates less processing to their matchmaking, inflating their wait times?

Though I do somewhat like the idea of a "toxic elo". Still though, the question is how one could climb out of that hell. Maybe a "repent" button that works as an optional ban, banning you for X length of time in order to reduce your rated toxicity by a certain level?
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#8shingo fanPosted 1/25/2013 9:43:17 PM
Bail_Tavira posted...
10/10 idea OP, I would like to see chat logs of games with just those that were banned.

Actually, that would be interesting to look at.
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#9FlameLord23Posted 1/25/2013 9:47:26 PM
shingo fan posted...
Bail_Tavira posted...

Actually, that would be interesting to look at.

Only because summonerscode.com is out of new ideas.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#10KeepItCivilPosted 1/25/2013 9:48:42 PM
Man, there'd be no worse punishment...
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk