Would u rather have a seperate group for all banned players instead of perma ban

#31Jinxey86Posted 1/26/2013 1:44:59 AM
No, since this always needed to be done, to give LOL a good community, instead of omg I don't wanna fail, I am going be screamed at for even making a tiny error. If you don't wanna lose elo from a random group, than have a group you run with, when you play.
#32AK47plzPosted 1/26/2013 1:49:02 AM
I think this would be hilarious loool.
---
terran
#33GGAGAHCPosted 1/26/2013 4:14:57 AM
Wasn't there a game that actually did something similar to this? I forget which one but IIRC, it made it so that people who were cheating online could only play with other cheaters. That way, they didn't end up ruining everyone else's fun with their hacks. God dammit what was that game...

I think it would be a neat idea to try out - and since the pool of banned players is generally pretty small, they'd have to wait FOREVER just to get into a queue, which is the real punishment, I think. Especially if you wait forever only to have a dodger or have an unpleasant game experience.
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!
#34DeadpooL7Posted 1/26/2013 4:24:18 AM
Biglabron posted...
so people relish in the thought of banned players playing against one another?

Which one is the better man, I think I got confused because it seems like nice people are not really nice just fearful.

I think you misunderstand... people think it would be funny.

They think watching a bunch of ragers going nuts on each other would be like a comedy.

Where in the world did you get theyre scared from??? IM really not able to figure that out.
#35g-cube_mastaPosted 1/26/2013 5:27:11 AM
nah it's way more awesome to have them be banned instead.

you could be like dota and do this for leavers though but I think riot is averse to that.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#36Sc24lifePosted 1/26/2013 5:47:23 AM
Small_appliance posted...
This sounds like the plot of Arkham City.

Sounds more like Australia to me
---
"planetside 2 would only have 30 people running around on a small map fighting."
- GunWolfAlpha
#37MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/26/2013 5:51:14 AM
GGAGAHC posted...
Wasn't there a game that actually did something similar to this? I forget which one but IIRC, it made it so that people who were cheating online could only play with other cheaters. That way, they didn't end up ruining everyone else's fun with their hacks. God dammit what was that game...

Max Payne 3
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken