Give me new champions to practice.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give me new champions to practice.
2 years ago#1
Im unranked lv 30 need a new champ to practice so far I've done:

Top:
Riven
Darius

Mid:
Akali
Katarina

Jungle:
Nocturne

ADC:
Ezreal

Support:
pffft
---
~Rave
2 years ago#2
You couldp robably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Also you should pick Lulu as your support because she can poop on Thresh in lane.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
2 years ago#3
Fire_Away posted...
You could probably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Also you should pick Lulu as your support because she can poop on Thresh in lane.

Fair suggestions but Orinanna's skill cap too high and seems boring. I rather faceroll to win then set up and position.

Tried Lulu never again I just hate support in general I refuse to play it.
---
~Rave
2 years ago#4
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Fire_Away posted...
You could probably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Fair suggestions but Orinanna's skill cap too high and seems boring. I rather faceroll to win then set up and position.

Tried Lulu never again I just hate support in general I refuse to play it.

Orianna's honestly not that difficult once you understand the mechanics of the ball. Her teamfight potential is fantastic and she works great with a lot of the hard initiate junglers (you E onto them, wait for their initiate, and R>W. Lots of damage and CC)

Ryze is pretty easy though. Ahri and Morg are great for beginner AP players (disclaimer: I'm not sure how well Morg does against Kat these days)
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
(edited by Fire_Away)
2 years ago#5
Play Singed, spam laugh, win games.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give me new champions to practice.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived