Give me new champions to practice.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give me new champions to practice.

User Info: _RaveMaster_

_RaveMaster_
3 years ago#1
Im unranked lv 30 need a new champ to practice so far I've done:

Top:
Riven
Darius

Mid:
Akali
Katarina

Jungle:
Nocturne

ADC:
Ezreal

Support:
pffft
~Rave

User Info: Fire_Away

Fire_Away
3 years ago#2
You couldp robably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Also you should pick Lulu as your support because she can poop on Thresh in lane.
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)

User Info: _RaveMaster_

_RaveMaster_
3 years ago#3
Fire_Away posted...
You could probably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Also you should pick Lulu as your support because she can poop on Thresh in lane.

Fair suggestions but Orinanna's skill cap too high and seems boring. I rather faceroll to win then set up and position.

Tried Lulu never again I just hate support in general I refuse to play it.
~Rave

User Info: Fire_Away

Fire_Away
3 years ago#4
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Fire_Away posted...
You could probably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Fair suggestions but Orinanna's skill cap too high and seems boring. I rather faceroll to win then set up and position.

Tried Lulu never again I just hate support in general I refuse to play it.

Orianna's honestly not that difficult once you understand the mechanics of the ball. Her teamfight potential is fantastic and she works great with a lot of the hard initiate junglers (you E onto them, wait for their initiate, and R>W. Lots of damage and CC)

Ryze is pretty easy though. Ahri and Morg are great for beginner AP players (disclaimer: I'm not sure how well Morg does against Kat these days)
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)

User Info: Ultraknight64

Ultraknight64
3 years ago#5
Play Singed, spam laugh, win games.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Give me new champions to practice.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived