Nocturne

ADC:
Ezreal

Support:
pffft
---
~Rave
#2Fire_AwayPosted 1/25/2013 11:27:58 PM
You couldp robably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Also you should pick Lulu as your support because she can poop on Thresh in lane.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#3_RaveMaster_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:30:05 PM
Fire_Away posted...
You could probably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Also you should pick Lulu as your support because she can poop on Thresh in lane.

Fair suggestions but Orinanna's skill cap too high and seems boring. I rather faceroll to win then set up and position.

Tried Lulu never again I just hate support in general I refuse to play it.
---
~Rave
#4Fire_AwayPosted 1/25/2013 11:33:33 PM(edited)
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Fire_Away posted...
You could probably use an AP champ that's ranged. Orianna's a good choice.

Fair suggestions but Orinanna's skill cap too high and seems boring. I rather faceroll to win then set up and position.

Tried Lulu never again I just hate support in general I refuse to play it.

Orianna's honestly not that difficult once you understand the mechanics of the ball. Her teamfight potential is fantastic and she works great with a lot of the hard initiate junglers (you E onto them, wait for their initiate, and R>W. Lots of damage and CC)

Ryze is pretty easy though. Ahri and Morg are great for beginner AP players (disclaimer: I'm not sure how well Morg does against Kat these days)
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#5Ultraknight64Posted 1/25/2013 11:33:22 PM
Play Singed, spam laugh, win games.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge