does anyone ACTUALLY play in locked screen

#31Unbridled9Posted 1/26/2013 7:34:30 AM
Me. I play a melee champion who jumps around a lot, so having a locked screen is important to knowing just where I am. I am more than willing to unlock though, just not for combat.
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#32SomnambulisticPosted 1/26/2013 7:39:45 AM
I don't because I like having map awareness. If you think just looking at your minimap is enough, you'd be wrong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
#33_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/26/2013 8:09:12 AM
casperrulez posted...
*raises hand*

Me

---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#34_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/26/2013 8:09:56 AM
I don't because I like having map awareness. If you think just looking at your minimap is enough, you'd be wrong.

you can click on your minimap and hold so it shows wahts going on untill you release
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#35crondizzlePosted 1/26/2013 8:15:37 AM
I wish there was a queue filter so that it wouldn't match me with Locked camera players.
#36Shadow_King56Posted 1/26/2013 8:19:14 AM
_SNAGRAT_LIE posted...

you can click on your minimap and hold so it shows wahts going on untill you release

This is what I do, why do people think locked means no map awareness?

The only benefit to playing unlocked I can see is that it makes purple side a lot less annoying
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#37ssupermario92Posted 1/26/2013 8:20:24 AM
for gods sake, is it really worth it insult/flame a person for playing like that?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 42 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Th4tOneDud3
#38Unbridled9Posted 1/26/2013 8:32:14 AM
crondizzle posted...
I wish there was a queue filter so that it wouldn't match me with Locked camera players.

Wait. How can you tell that someone's camera is locked in the first place unless they announce it?
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#39Shadow_King56Posted 1/26/2013 8:38:44 AM
crondizzle posted...

It really doesn't make much of a difference. Locked cameras are even better sometimes, on melee champions for example. Dryus plays with a locked camera so it isn't like it's some debilitating handicap, it's just a camera preference.
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#40_Yag_Posted 1/26/2013 8:38:45 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...

qft
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P