does anyone ACTUALLY play in locked screen

#51SharperKnivesPosted 1/26/2013 11:43:19 AM
i started locked screen when i couldnt get drunk and see where i was going at the same time
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#52MetleonPosted 1/26/2013 11:45:07 AM
I always play locked in bot games unless I'm jungling, where I need to see the enemies I'm ganking. I'll usually switch between locked and unlocked in PvP, since locked is much better when you're trying to run away.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#53Vaynard5Posted 1/26/2013 11:50:08 AM
zeppelin312 posted...
I actively switch between locked and unlocked with spacebar

---
LoL IGN: Vaynard5
#54xMikhalxPosted 1/26/2013 12:35:29 PM
I'm surprised the Elo question hasn't been asked considering there seems to be some disdain towards playing with locked camera users.

I play in unlocked since I grew up on DotA 1, but honestly, I've been outplayed by some locked screen users. It's just a preference, and it happens that on average, most players who are new to MOBAs or RTS games prefer locked camera mode. I honestly don't believe it dictates who's good and who's bad.
#55the_rowanPosted 1/26/2013 12:38:47 PM
You literally cannot play Rumble or Lux with a locked camera at anywhere near their full potential. And locked camera is a massive handicap as purple.

Personally, I have absolutely zero idea why you'd want to keep your champion in the center of your vision instead of the minion line, since, you know, being able to actually see your lane opponents when you're playing back is kind of important.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#56Grey_AsakuraPosted 1/26/2013 12:46:51 PM
How do you ult with ez/ashe with locked camera?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
#57IceMan_128Posted 1/26/2013 12:53:39 PM(edited)
Me.

I also used to play with my laptop track pad before my right click gave out. Still trying to figure out how to play this game using a mouse. It's so....odd.

---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
#58RihawfPosted 1/26/2013 12:58:39 PM
Grey_Asakura posted...

You unlock the camera while doing it
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#59dr_burger92Posted 1/26/2013 1:01:36 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
I actively switch between locked and unlocked with spacebar

I do this. Locked screen makes smartcasting easier on me too, but if im on purple team locked holds me back. Plus I like to look around on teammates to check up on them.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/viewtiful_objection
Are you seriously asking if something is stupid about an economy made up out of hats?
#60HardcoreFtwPosted 1/26/2013 1:02:23 PM
Rihawf posted...
Grey_Asakura posted...

You unlock the camera while doing it
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Awesome dude with unlock screen

step 1. Aim.
step 2 hit R

Vs

Dumb noobs

Step 1. Unlock Camera
Step 2. Aim
Step 3. hit R

It pretty clear who the winner here.
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.