I smell ADC thresh getting nerfed hard.

#41EnclosurePosted 1/26/2013 3:03:34 PM
the passive just gives him bigger burst on an initial gank. Makes him more assassin-y even if building straight AD.

IMO he works better as an AD bruiser than ADC.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#42NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:04:21 PM
DemonKiller007 posted...
I seriously believe this is going to be one of those cases where everyone disagrees with the TC until they see some big name streamer actually use AD Thresh and then they'll be all like "No wai guyz, i new ay dee Thresh waz viablez even befoh he waz announced!!1!1one!".

Seriously though, after looking at the passive on his Q, I had a hunch that it's gonna deal some major damage when you build some AD on him. After looking through this thread, I decided to try out ADC Thresh and guess what? I went 16/8/11 with him and it was most definitely one of the more fun games I had as an AD Carry.

I have the LOLReplay file if anyone is interested.

Well as said, I posted a link of 10 wins. If you go to my stream page, twitch.tv/nurama you can look at the videos and watch i think 6 of the games.
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#43DeadpooL7Posted 1/26/2013 3:09:15 PM(edited)
Came in here to bash TC for a dumb build... am now convinced ADC Thresh is pretty legit.

Maybe not at pro levels, but it seems realllllly strong. Too much evidence to argue with.

Also congrats for whats most likely the worlds first Penta with a champ.
#44NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:09:39 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Came in here to bash TC for a dumb build... am now convinced ADC Thresh is pretty legit.

Maybe not at pro levels, but it seems realllllly strong. Too much evidence to argue with.

Also congrats for whats most likely the worlds first Penta with a champ.

Thank you. :D
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#45DemonKiller007Posted 1/26/2013 3:14:39 PM
Enclosure posted...
the passive just gives him bigger burst on an initial gank. Makes him more assassin-y even if building straight AD.

IMO he works better as an AD bruiser than ADC.

His Q also gives him a minimum damage boost based on how many souls he has collected. I believe 100 souls collected is equal to 100 minimum bonus damage with each attack after the initial one with the most damage.

In my view, he can literally go everywhere. Bruiser top, AD assassin mid, jungle and of course any role at bot.
---
(Empty)
#46GevaudenPosted 1/26/2013 8:51:21 PM
Just had an adc Thresh my last game and....we won he can be a killer.
---
LOL ign- Gonk Stalk me if you dare :)
#47XxjudgementPosted 1/26/2013 9:14:17 PM
Now try this around my elo range and I'll be impressed.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#48NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:05:35 PM
Xxjudgement posted...
Now try this around my elo range and I'll be impressed.

Oh shut it. It's viable, leave it be.
---
#49UnderwaterAirPosted 1/26/2013 10:07:40 PM
I don't get how you can even play Thresh at all. I ban him all games. :)
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#50NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:26:45 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...
I don't get how you can even play Thresh at all. I ban him all games. :)

Easily, just not against you! lol
---