I smell ADC thresh getting nerfed hard.

#71The-World-SevenPosted 1/28/2013 4:51:13 AM
That's awesome! Does Day[9] actually cast for any of those games? Who do you play for (team)?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#72NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:58:07 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
That's awesome! Does Day[9] actually cast for any of those games? Who do you play for (team)?

He does all the starcraft game,s im assuming he will cast the championships and maybe the semi's. and im with geek squad. we are 3-0 on the site but just won yesterday so we are now 4-0.
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#73The-World-SevenPosted 1/28/2013 6:30:55 AM
Ridiculous cool!!!!!!! And you guys play for the charity Child's Play? That's really great. Well more power to ya!
---
#74NuramaTheBD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:32:26 AM
Ridiculous cool!!!!!!! And you guys play for the charity Child's Play? That's really great. Well more power to ya!

Thanks, my team and I really appreciate it.
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#75The-World-SevenPosted 1/28/2013 6:43:27 AM
Yeah, idgaf about elo or skill rating or whatever. You actually play for a good cause and to me, that just deserves major props.
---
#76GraevesPosted 1/28/2013 6:54:43 AM
Bhellium posted...
+200% ad
+Souls

broken as hell

It's a powerfull passive, yes. But let's not ignore the fact that pretty much all his others stats don't scale with levelling.

He doesn't get any stats improvements at all, except when harvesting souls and if you're a good harassment player, you can prevent that.

Also, it takes about 4-5 seconds before he reaches the 200% mark. It doesn't count for every hit you know, just the first one after a while of doing nothing.

If they are going to nerf him, they might aswell look back at Teemo and a load of other inbalanced champs and nerf them aswell.

Everyone just likes to complain about a new champ rather than facing the problems with already existing ones.
---
"It's not about black or white because we're human." - Tupac Shakur
#77VegerunksPosted 1/28/2013 6:56:40 AM
Shadow_King56 posted...
bibliotheek357 posted...
NuramaTheBD posted...
Pentakill Thresh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jhdeZct3w&feature=youtu.be

You already posted this on other topics. If you go full glass cannon and noone stops you, it means the enemies are bad.

How is that different from any other ADC, they all go full glass cannon. In fact Thresh's passive allows him to still be semi tanky while going full ADC.

His Q passive is what makes it different. It does bonus damage for souls collected. He can do more than double his normal basic attack damage just by not attacking for a lil bit.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#78The-World-SevenPosted 1/28/2013 6:59:34 AM
I think the shortcomings have already been discussed & the consensus is - and there's red confirmation that AD Thresh isn't getting nerfed.

League of Cleaver / League of Warmog's is my biggest gripe as far as I'm concerned with the game's balance.
---
#79VegerunksPosted 1/28/2013 7:02:26 AM
Thresh does have a little too much kick -.- I just played a game where I had a full stacked Berserkers Greaves Bloodthirster and Zeal with Varus and Thresh only had a Berserkers Greaves Runaan's hurricane and Vamp scepter. In a 1 on 1 with him only auto attacking and Me using a Full charged Q to initiate I still lost the fight. And i had 2 levels on him.
---
#80VegerunksPosted 1/28/2013 7:03:22 AM
I think the shortcomings have already been discussed & the consensus is - and there's red confirmation that AD Thresh isn't getting nerfed.

League of Cleaver / League of Warmog's is my biggest gripe as far as I'm concerned with the game's balance.

Those have already both been fixed. League of warmogs was Season 2 where you could get 4 and an Atma's and be an OP tank.
---