thresh doesnt seem very good

#1xDarknezzxPosted 1/26/2013 4:37:17 AM
i ve played quite a few games with him now and he just seems crappy compared to other supports. the delays on his q and w are horrid and his e is borderline useless, plus nobody actually clicks the goddamn lantern.
#2HagenExPosted 1/26/2013 4:40:32 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
nobody actually clicks the goddamn lantern.

That's your teammates being horrible, not thresh. He's not your ordinary support that should stand outside of the fights, he's supposed to be a bully every time his Q is charged. The main difference with the other supports is that he doesn't benefit from any of the standard support items, since his armor and ap will be scaling throughout the game.

I don't consider him bad, just different.
#3ShadyDudePosted 1/26/2013 4:41:01 AM
i've seen him work pretty well, i think when people get the hang of playing him right he will be one of the most used for all his (cant think of the word right now) like pulls & moving around and crazy things you know what i mean.

i think if used right he'll be great.. aside from having no heals , that sucks a bit , but with all that crazy stuff i guess he doesn't need
#4QuetzalmaPosted 1/26/2013 4:49:06 AM(edited)
I've been actually doing pretty good with him
I've made about 10 or so games with him and I'm 7/3 in win/loss

He's great during lane phase, you hide in bushes waiting for a good chain, when you get it, let it pull 2 times then go to it, after that use E(and ult if you already have it) and go back a bit, throw the lantern if your ADC needs a quick escape
When Team Fights start happening your job is to chain preferably the ADC or the Mid, since when they are chained they cant do anything its perfect for ur team to rush in, when the other guys start coming too, use your Ult to slow them down and Exhaust the ADC, after that stay behind and throw the lantern if anyone needs an escape

That's pretty much how I play him and so far he's been working fine, ofc some team members wont click the lantern, but its their own fault, not mine/urs

Another cool thing is for example we are all mid, but someone goes do Wraiths, you can just throw the lantern and when they are done they can just jump in without going all around, along with so many uses for it
#5MIG297Posted 1/26/2013 4:56:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jhdeZct3w&feature=youtu.be

ur doing it wrong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#6_DaydreamPosted 1/26/2013 6:49:20 AM
My friend has been doing great with Thresh. Even beating common tops like Irelia and building tanky bruiser Thresh.
---
To want nothing is to have everything.