First time using top lane Sejuani.

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/26/2013 6:18:59 AM
I went 17/7/17, everything was melting in front of me. Still managed to lose the game despite getting baron, but thus is the nature of solo. Still, she was really fun to play, especially when everyone is scared of you.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2FreshSushiPosted 1/26/2013 6:45:16 AM
Top lane right now is the biggest blob in LoL history. I srsly can't tell one top from the other when all they do is stack hp.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#3Dark_Luna3Posted 1/26/2013 6:46:24 AM
Had a friend just try it too. Ended 9/1/x. I play it now and again.

It's legitimately quite good. Can't trade well 1-3 but fine after. I like it a lot better than say, Amumu since she has a better escape, waveclear and easier gank assist (minions). Just fit more for laning in general.
#4Reaper_MinionPosted 1/26/2013 6:46:56 AM
Top lane right now is the biggest blob in LoL history. I srsly can't tell one top from the other when all they do is stack hp.

But we get a Black Cleaver, too!
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#5ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:58:31 AM
FreshSushi posted...

What's the difference now from before? Genuine question, as I really didn't start avidly PvP-ing until now.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#6_Yag_Posted 1/26/2013 7:10:21 AM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
FreshSushi posted...

What's the difference now from before? Genuine question, as I really didn't start avidly PvP-ing until now.

honestly not much tbh, the builds in S2 were pretty similar from champ to champ as well, it's just that now Warmogs/Bulwark/BC are by far the most cost effective items so everyone gets them, and warmogs is much better than other HP options like mallet this season.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#7BiglabronPosted 1/26/2013 7:33:27 AM
sejuani suffers from a weak pre 6. In lane she can be crushed if the opponent picks properly against you.

However jungle sejuani can do quite fine as long as the enemy jungler isnt someone like lee sin.

Once she gets a giants belt on her she can snowball quite hard due to her W scaling from health.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#8MizunoRyuuPosted 1/26/2013 10:40:39 AM
I can't play her jungle but I usually do alright with her top. Perma-cc OP
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#9FreshSushiPosted 1/26/2013 11:24:37 AM
Biglabron posted...
sejuani suffers from a weak pre 6. In lane she can be crushed if the opponent picks properly against you.

However jungle sejuani can do quite fine as long as the enemy jungler isnt someone like lee sin.

Once she gets a giants belt on her she can snowball quite hard due to her W scaling from health.

Sej > Lee. The window where Lee is stronger than Sej is pretty small.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#10LithspPosted 1/26/2013 12:29:22 PM
Biglabron posted...

She doesn't really have that weak a pre-6 game to be honest with you. She's got all the tools at like lv 3 to secure ganks with as well.

I get FB loads as top Sej. I feel like I get tonnes more kills than I do with any other top pre-6.
---
[]Signature[]