You know what I love the most about this game?

#1DarksteelPosted 1/26/2013 10:24:27 AM
The community.

<3 you guys
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#2Svara_DodolaPosted 1/26/2013 10:28:36 AM
I don't like how one game with a premade can get you banned. Even if you did nothing wrong, the premade can all report you. People in tribunal will see that 4 people reported you for something you didn't do and click most likely click "punish".

:C
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#3angermngment101Posted 1/26/2013 10:31:01 AM
Me too. I love u guys a lot.. You make me play every day.
---
Gamefax
#4Svara_DodolaPosted 1/26/2013 10:35:09 AM
Game isn't very new user friendly. This is especially frustrating when playing with smurfs. Sometimes I just don't know any better and get reported for assisting enemy team, intentionally feeding, or trolling just because I miss a skillshot, don't know how to properly build champs according to role/situation, don't know how to act as each champ in every situation, don't know how to predict how each champ will act in every situation. It gets even more frustrating when people call me newbs. when we're all newbs (low elo,etc)
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#5angermngment101Posted 1/26/2013 10:49:37 AM
Why are you complaining to us?
---
Gamefax