Beginner bots too hard...

#1markothevrbaaPosted 1/26/2013 11:43:55 AM
I'm level 8 and I have a lot of trouble with beginner bots.
It's much easier for me to win a normal game than bots, because they just spam everything at you so fast and keep silencing you so you can't do anything.

I just abandoned a game because I was so frustrated I could throw my PC out the window.
I played wukong, next to me was malphite and we were against nunu and cho gath top.
They had 3 times the CS we had at level 6, because you just can't get CS, because as soon as I get close cho silences me, throws me in the air, nunu throws a rock and bites me, then I'm pretty much dead...

What gives?? If you are gonna have beginner bots, make them beginner. Dota 2 beginner bots are actually "beginner" bots, these are like intermediate and intermediate are hard.

Why can't they make easier bots and call them "beginner" and make these ones intermediate and make the current intermediate hard?

I was hoping I could farm some IP now that's bonus IP, but I'm done... I would rather walk on legos for 10 miles than play the game.

Since I'm on this topic, I would like to mention that this game is a big problem for beginners, because imagine you just sign up, and try to play.
You go into a normal game and you get stomped on by people with Smurfs, then you go play coop vs ai and you get stomped on by bots that throw everything at you in a microsecond.
---
Do you like my signature?
#2SharperKnivesPosted 1/26/2013 11:45:33 AM
dunno if this is 4/10 or inb4 you get flamed to death
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#3FvPPosted 1/26/2013 11:53:12 AM
I like it when Nunu bites me and I die
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4DrewdadruidPosted 1/26/2013 11:57:04 AM
I'm sorry but if you have trouble against beginner bots you should not play. They are extremely easy to beat
---
http://elohell.net/images/chill/44cfd21be802936535d172d0e98d782f.gif
http://i.imgur.com/aBtgt.jpg IGN: DrewDaDruid
#5VikillaVPosted 1/26/2013 11:57:36 AM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
I like it when Nunu bites me and I die

---
The Lakers are a 100% legitimate garbage basketball team.
bond21 is the GOAT poster on the NBAB and is 3/3 in sig bets
#6MMaster66Posted 1/26/2013 12:05:07 PM
Nunu's not biting you, he's just hitting you with his auto attack. His "biting" move Consume only hits minions/monsters. He can't hit you with it.
---
"It's fitting irony the man who trademarked "You're Fired!" is being fired from his own building." -CaptainKO
#7Sid_IcarusPosted 1/26/2013 12:05:31 PM
Nunu's not biting you, he's just hitting you with his auto attack. His "biting" move Consume only hits minions/monsters. He can't hit you with it.

Joke

Head
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#8MMaster66Posted 1/26/2013 12:07:51 PM
Either way, better than just continue the joke. Answer what's wrong, close topic, get on with it.
---
"It's fitting irony the man who trademarked "You're Fired!" is being fired from his own building." -CaptainKO
#9bobguydude1Posted 1/26/2013 12:11:48 PM
its okay this is how dryus started out too
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#10markothevrbaa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 12:45:31 PM
No, I'm dead serious about this. Even if I do good, my team constantly feeds the bots so we lose anyway...
---
Do you like my signature?