Beginner bots too hard...

#21markothevrbaa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:14:11 PM
I said in the first post that I was Wukong and along side me was Malphite. We were against Chogath and Nunu.

They had twice the CS we did at level 6 and I couldn't poke or farm because anytime I got near them cho would use his spikes and silence and nunu threw his rock thing, which basically took half my health down, so I had to constantly go back and miss out on even more farm...
---
Do you like my signature?
#22The_Madd_HatterPosted 1/26/2013 1:18:17 PM
just play a ranged AD carry character or a character that deals damage based on dots or a character that goes stealth and you can't loose against bots

whenever i want to have some fun against bots i use teemo and just mess around, it's a really bad game when i don't end up +30 kills
---
There is no try, only do and do not.
#23FvPPosted 1/26/2013 2:05:28 PM(edited)
I said in the first post that I was Wukong and along side me was Malphite. We were against Chogath and Nunu.

They had twice the CS we did at level 6 and I couldn't poke or farm because anytime I got near them cho would use his spikes and silence and nunu threw his rock thing, which basically took half my health down, so I had to constantly go back and miss out on even more farm...

Buy red pots

They heal health

(it's OP)
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#24mrmonstrPosted 1/26/2013 2:26:40 PM
I wouldn't say beginner bots are hard but you must remember...
AI bots on ANY GAME, NOT JUST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, are excellent at punishing mistakes but not so good at reacting to non-aggresive playstyle.

You are probably attacking at the wrong time and getting punished for it. Ranged champions are a lot easier to play against bots because they don't know how to react to pokes.
#25ZurrCatPosted 1/26/2013 3:01:03 PM
I played against a bot team of Karthus, Amumu and Kog'Maw, intermediate on TT. I actually lost, it was hilarious.
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist
#26wind64aPosted 1/26/2013 3:10:51 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
I feel the same way about intermediate bots

one day your skill will improve until easy bots are... easy and intermediate bots are the ones harder than players

keep in mind that bots have everything that you strive to have already(teamwork, a build, knowledge of the game and it's mechanics, and they've overcome the urge to recklessly tower dive or charge anyone who you think you can kill)

You do occasionally get the random mid bot, that randomly suicides right into the tower...after walking right past your champion. For some strange reason, Ryze bot seems to do that the most with me.

It is a lot easier to defeat the bots with characters who use range, than ones that primarily have to get close. Heimerdinger just causes them endless pain, due to his ability to just set an evolution turret down before minions spawn, and just poke them while it does even more damage.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142