And how is he support/kill lane bot? --- a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2Bapps44Posted 1/26/2013 11:57:18 AM
#3Chrikke666Posted 1/26/2013 11:59:40 AM
I find Cho to be better at his role: being a CC-bot. Naut initiates a lot more cleanly though, with his Q. Basically if the enemy team is dumb, Naut is better. --- LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#4_Yag_Posted 1/26/2013 12:08:25 PM
And how is he support/kill lane bot?
slow at the start, but has among the best ganks esp. lvl 6 and after. he's also really effective with few items, gets super tanky super fast, and has the most CC of any champion in the game.
he's also pretty good support tbh for the same reasons as above, I hate support so whenever im forced to do it I choose a champ like him. --- Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win" Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#5FreshSushiPosted 1/26/2013 12:20:25 PM
Naut is a terrible champ. You wanna go hurr support? Cho or Sej are better. Blitz is much better if he isn't banned. --- Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami Please come back Q_Q
#6_Yag_Posted 1/26/2013 12:23:47 PM
^wrong^ --- Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win" Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#7Earthbound360Posted 1/26/2013 12:24:53 PM
Lol @ GFAQs responses. Naut jungle is pretty darn good right now. As long as he can get to level 4, his ganks are just unstoppable. Later in teamfights, he's a tanky CC bot adept at protecting you allied carry or making the enemy carry an easy target with your ult. --- You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff? General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#8FreshSushiPosted 1/26/2013 12:25:26 PM
Yeah I'm tired of hearing these Naut hippies talk. Like when I see him picked ever in any game you can come back and we can talk. --- Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami Please come back Q_Q