"I can't support/jungle..."

#21TwilightKing13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:06:39 PM
I don't know about you but I queue up to have fun, not to make sure everyone else has a good time.

If I don't get the role I want I just dodge. Deal with it.

But if more people were like you, the world would be a better place. I'd love to deal with it >_>

I'm usually stuck with mid or support bot. ADC, Top, jungler are always called. I can't really practice jungling in bots. I can't really practice solo top in bots.

Also, champs and runes are very expensive. By the time I have enough for a proper rune page for a top, I would be

You would be....?
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#22MetleonPosted 1/26/2013 4:06:49 PM
I can understand jungle (especially in blind pick) because it takes quite a bit of set up and a little practice to actually do it properly.

Support, on the other hand, is easy. Just select Nunu, Taric, or any champ you're good with with CC and feed your ADC. Then just get a ton of actives and auras and remember to use them.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#23iluvaznchixPosted 1/26/2013 4:18:08 PM(edited)
I dislike playing support because you may end up with an ADC that doesn't mesh with your playstyle.. Even though its my best role, and i'd probably damn the whole team if jungled

but i'd never say "i can't X"... if it'll keep my team from fighting each other before the match even starts i'll take whatever role and do my best.

---
whatever ridiculousness i've just posted, i swear to you, i'm not on drugs
XBL GT: i luv azn chix: PSN: iluvaznchix :
#24EnclosurePosted 1/26/2013 5:27:37 PM
TwilightKing13 posted...
What the hell have you been doing since level 1 then? Insta locking mid/top every game? Learn, you're ruining the game for the rest of us by being a lane burden.

So you fill the role then. Unless you're a hypocrite.

I can see you having a point if they cant do anything but one role, but this isn't the case here.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#25Tony2CapPosted 1/26/2013 5:42:09 PM
user420 posted...
I can understand someone saying they're not a good jungler, but there is no such thing as "I can't support". Support is by far the easiest role in the game.

If you are incapable of not csing, warding, and poking/harassing then you really should just uninstall the game.

lies. support can be the most annoying thing wen ur paired with a dumb as bricks adc. then u have to spoon feed them
---
" Continue spreading the good word of Ranked across the nations. We will call you Jesus of Noxus.." - Rydethetiger
#26kiba312Posted 1/26/2013 5:49:37 PM
user420 posted...
I can understand someone saying they're not a good jungler, but there is no such thing as "I can't support". Support is by far the easiest role in the game.

If you are incapable of not csing, warding, and poking/harassing then you really should just uninstall the game.

Well the warding part can be annoying when your teammates yell at you for not doing it properly. How "properly" it should be is beyond me.
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#27darkman95Posted 1/26/2013 6:41:06 PM
Metleon posted...
I can understand jungle (especially in blind pick) because it takes quite a bit of set up and a little practice to actually do it properly.

Support, on the other hand, is easy. Just select Nunu, Taric, or any champ you're good with with CC and feed your ADC. Then just get a ton of actives and auras and remember to use them.

Anyone can support just like anyone can jungle, being a good support though is as hard as being a good jungle. What you described is the bare bones garbage support which is equivalent to a jungler who doesn't gank and is behind 3 levels.

Believe it or not supports have a much larger role than just buying aura items and not taking CS, I've seen supports actually carry games without a single kill. Good supports know when and where to ward, how to engage properly, and how to take an oricles elixir and destroy every enemy ward which is the hardest part of support.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia