I like how I lose games over the meta in ranked

#1happyscrub1Posted 1/26/2013 6:07:26 PM
How I call an unconventional role and people don't take me serious. Like my last game I tried to play vayne top. It's the only way I play her. I pick her, say where i'm going, and people ignore me. And then we end up with trolls or cluster @#$# team.

Then when game starts, they try to MAKE me go where I don't wanna go or troll me in lane. It's just a stupid way to lose for no damn reason. People need to realize I got to the same elo as them with my play style. Just let me play like I want to.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#2Svara_DodolaPosted 1/26/2013 6:10:12 PM
Meta is gross sometimes. Leona is actually good at ganking as a jungler. She's just slow.
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#3angelwkw3Posted 1/26/2013 6:19:19 PM
Until you reach an elo where people aren't going to cry about the meta, stick to it or that's what is going to happen.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#4Svara_DodolaPosted 1/26/2013 6:21:42 PM
The funny thing about high elo is that people actually do stray from the meta. As long as you know what you're doing and as long as it works with your team and situation.

2 top, 1 bot,etc
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#5BowtotheTWIGPosted 1/26/2013 6:21:45 PM
the dog dot pee en gee
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
#6aHappySackaPosted 1/26/2013 6:23:44 PM
The dog cares not about blogfaqs from people who do it all the time.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7xMikhalxPosted 1/26/2013 6:29:34 PM
Usually people just afk right after accepting queue; gotta make sure they understand in their puny (or large) heads that you're doing something out of the norm.

Sucks, but that's solo queue.
#8AnubisGhostPosted 1/26/2013 6:49:52 PM
it happened with my smurf too, on free week Vi

everyone chose and i went "I'll go mid with vi"

someone answered "mid Vi? never seen it" then dodged

the smurf is lvl 11