Stonewall NEW S3 Jungle tier list - Now up

#11xDarknezzxPosted 1/26/2013 7:45:22 PM
Sharzakenator posted...
hahahaaha

shyvana literally has the fastest clear. how is she tier 4.

she is not useful at all. she cant gank and counterjungling means nothing now. anything shyvana can do, mundo can do better
#12darkman95Posted 1/26/2013 7:45:44 PM
How is Hecarim not tier 1? How is Lee tier 1 with his nerfs? horrible tier list
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#13OgreBattle019Posted 1/26/2013 7:52:36 PM
darkman95 posted...
How is Hecarim not tier 1? How is Lee tier 1 with his nerfs? horrible tier list

armor nerf turned out to be a buff because of overcompensation with lifesteal numbers.
---
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
#14stonewall_heroPosted 1/26/2013 7:52:45 PM
Reading seems hard for a few people
#15Chrikke666Posted 1/26/2013 7:55:43 PM
Nobody likes poor stonewall, lol. I'm still rocking my Gangplank jungle, screw the haters.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#16CosmosYearsPosted 1/26/2013 8:00:21 PM
Honestly a pretty accurate list. Lee is still tier one because he can pubstomp noobs if you're halfway decent with him, although I've never thought he's as good as many people think.

Nautilus is simply not tier three, he's tier 1 or maaaaaaaybe tier 2.

You could make a case for tier 1 Hecarim but as always you have to get fed as him in order to continue to be scary throughout the game. With the new items this is way easier for him to do so he might just make the cut but you could make an argument for either I think.

Warwick I feel is tier 2 or 3, I've been using him with some of the new items and item changes and he is simply a terror and people forget how annoying he is.

Other than that, one of the more accurate tier lists made.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
#17Pulsian_PioneerPosted 1/26/2013 8:10:57 PM
Oh Leona. ;_;
---
In space, no one can hear you rage.
#18refmonPosted 1/26/2013 8:24:17 PM(edited)
Y'all are forgetting that naut has a very slow first clear and is open to getting countered, same goes for hecarim
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#19MaeivPosted 1/26/2013 9:03:21 PM
CosmosYears posted...
Honestly a pretty accurate list. Lee is still tier one because he can pubstomp noobs if you're halfway decent with him, although I've never thought he's as good as many people think.

Nautilus is simply not tier three, he's tier 1 or maaaaaaaybe tier 2.

You could make a case for tier 1 Hecarim but as always you have to get fed as him in order to continue to be scary throughout the game. With the new items this is way easier for him to do so he might just make the cut but you could make an argument for either I think.

Warwick I feel is tier 2 or 3, I've been using him with some of the new items and item changes and he is simply a terror and people forget how annoying he is.

Other than that, one of the more accurate tier lists made.

The problem with Nautilus is that he can get counter jungled way too easily and he has rather poor 1v1 in those particular situations. His clear speed is not that great either as he has horrible base attack speed and ridiculously long cooldowns.

Granted, if Nautilus can get a good jungle going, his ganks and teamfight presence is amazing.
---
Achieve the dream
76ers, Eagles
#20AirsoftcomebackPosted 1/26/2013 9:09:06 PM
stonewall_hero posted...
Reading seems hard for a few people

Explanation for Jax being Tier 4?

I highly doubt this. Especially you putting resileince as a D considering he has counter strike and builds lifesteal early.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns