Started playing ranked today for the first time

#1TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 1/26/2013 6:16:47 PM(edited)
Bought a lot of cheap champs so I could play

Played my new champ Kass and went positive every game. 2 W 1 L

Overall Stats are 27-6-15

PS I don't even have any AP runes

I'm just using my Noc/Wu page XD

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#2aHappySackaPosted 1/26/2013 6:23:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Beech_tibsPosted 1/26/2013 6:35:27 PM
*gives cookie*

here you earned this
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#4TheOneWhoPwnz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:43:46 PM
aHappySacka posted...
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png

Thanks man
---
#5TheOneWhoPwnz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:06:32 PM
Now I am 3-1

Jungled Noc an went 6-3-3
---
#6SexualPizzaPosted 1/28/2013 6:22:27 PM
I still need like 7 more champs in order to play ranked, but how is it compared to normals? Is there an obvious increase in overall player skill, or is it basically the same thing....just ranked?
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#7eds41591Posted 1/28/2013 6:27:22 PM
As you get higher and higher in level in League of Legends, you start noticing selfish and rude players. That reaches a peak in ranked where it seems that, despite wanting to win more than in normals, players troll or are rude, often costing matches with arguing or stupid logic. i.e. I'm not going to gank your lane because you're feeding.
---
Come shoot at me in Black Ops
PSNID:owa415
#8DeadpooL7Posted 1/28/2013 6:34:26 PM
SexualPizza posted...
I still need like 7 more champs in order to play ranked, but how is it compared to normals? Is there an obvious increase in overall player skill, or is it basically the same thing....just ranked?

When you first jump in its basically like normals, assuming youre about even on W/L in normals. If youre way more wins than loses then it will seem easy, if you have more loses than it will probably seem hard and youll drop in Elo fast.
#9TheOneWhoPwnz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:34:13 PM
SexualPizza posted...

Everyone is a lot nicer. It feels more competitive.
---
#10Master_strikerPosted 1/29/2013 7:35:55 PM
SexualPizza posted...

No

Ranked is filled with a bunch of try hards that know nothing about the game and just fail constantly and then blames you. You get the occasional good team that doesn't say anything and just wins.

Normals are more relaxed
---
yooooooo