In this topic let us express our teemo hate.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. In this topic let us express our teemo hate.
2 years ago#1
I have no respect for anyone who dares to pick Teemo. Teemo should just be removed from the game, he is utterly anti fun and super annoying. Every time I see Teemo I go out of my way to crush him if he is in my lane.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
2 years ago#2
I hate when your opening a carton of milk or juice and you go to pull the one flap and it doesn't open.
---
1/6/13 The day IceRaptor Tried to start a rational discussion about the word N****** -LaqOfInterest
2 years ago#3
In my last game the person who called top had Jax selected....then he swapped to Teemo.

>:|
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
2 years ago#4
I hate when your opening a carton of milk or juice and you go to pull the one flap and it doesn't open.

9 year olds on gamefaqs.
2 years ago#5
NeoAnduril posted...

9 year olds on gamefaqs.

Aren't you just the cutest thing.
---
1/6/13 The day IceRaptor Tried to start a rational discussion about the word N****** -LaqOfInterest
2 years ago#6
>Make character based around poisoning enemies
>Ban players for toxicity

Really, Riot?
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
2 years ago#7
I played Teemo twice and got over 20 kills both times.
2 years ago#8
This topic should reach 500 posts...

On topic, **** teemo.
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
2 years ago#9
and I always thought yorick was anti fun.
---
Join my Lone Wolves MW3 ELITE Clan: https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/88304
PSN: WrSmega
2 years ago#10
Teemo is so fun. Play as him to focus on positioning and setting traps and getting random kills\assists from shrooms.

Play against him as an assasin to eat him like a marshmallow while he feeds your mejias.

But counters Poppy so hard even she cries, and is in every game, so he ruins Poppy, so he's evil...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. In this topic let us express our teemo hate.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived