Why don't they just put a snare/stun on Shyvana's E

#11zeppelin312Posted 1/26/2013 9:31:44 PM
magnusblitz posted...
zhe_king_of_ape posted...
Dragon form aoe stun/bind that lowers armor....... :|

Yeah, in dragon form the E is pretty nice in a teamfight (which you probably are in if you're using dragon form), but in human form it just feels useless.

wut

that bonus damage is very strong
#12BerserkFGriffthPosted 1/26/2013 9:42:20 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Their premise with Shyvana was a champion with practically no CC. I'd rather see them stick with that than just throw on the things she is "missing" to make her fall in line with everyone else.

This board seems to think the second a champion doesn't fit teh meta we need to start making drastic changes to their kit to make sure that they fit in to every game.

No, the fact is the only thing Shyvana had going for her was her counterjungling, and they've made that less relevant. They may have designed her with no cc, but they also designed her with the ability to clear the enemies jungle and then get out. There's just no reason to pick her anymore when you can pick another jungle that actually has ganking ability without relying on exhaust. Tell me, what does Shyvana bring to the table anymore?

also it's hardly a drastic change. It's a slow/snare on one skill shot that almost single-handedly makes her viable again.
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Gifs%20Sora/d6f4073a17f3c6ae431f6c4in5.jpg
#13EnclosurePosted 1/26/2013 9:43:47 PM
id rather see her with a CC immunity rather than a CC. She can still be kited, just not as easily.

Keep the concept of "BIG ****ING DRAGON RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#14BlocktopusPosted 1/26/2013 10:03:23 PM
Arcadia12 posted...
shes a fine champ, just pick exhaust instead of flash and u should get the kill

She sucks in the jungle and she sucks at ganking. She's basically a worse version of mundo. I'm not saying don't play her but she's not fine at all and she needs some buffs
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#15Arken101Posted 1/26/2013 10:06:50 PM
Enclosure posted...
id rather see her with a CC immunity rather than a CC. She can still be kited, just not as easily.

give burnout a slow decrease.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#16TomorrowDogPosted 1/27/2013 7:53:32 AM
BerserkFGriffth posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
Their premise with Shyvana was a champion with practically no CC. I'd rather see them stick with that than just throw on the things she is "missing" to make her fall in line with everyone else.

This board seems to think the second a champion doesn't fit teh meta we need to start making drastic changes to their kit to make sure that they fit in to every game.

No, the fact is the only thing Shyvana had going for her was her counterjungling, and they've made that less relevant. They may have designed her with no cc, but they also designed her with the ability to clear the enemies jungle and then get out. There's just no reason to pick her anymore when you can pick another jungle that actually has ganking ability without relying on exhaust. Tell me, what does Shyvana bring to the table anymore?

also it's hardly a drastic change. It's a slow/snare on one skill shot that almost single-handedly makes her viable again.

I don't know what you think qualifies as a big change if adding CC to an ability isn't.

The rest of what you said is irrelevant QQing. She's still a mobile AoE monster that can fly over the heads of the enemy frontline in a teamfight. Since her playstyle is no longer the dominate one they could probably take a second look at the nerfs they hit her with, but it is really short-sighted to start changing her. We have well over 100 champions now, unless we are going to have them be cookie-cutter some are going to have to be more niche than others. It wasn't the end of the world back in season 2 when some of the other junglers were mid-lower tier, Shyvana will be fine too.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#17RihawfPosted 1/27/2013 7:55:25 AM
What you could at least argue is getting more MS if you hit it or had some effect like furor as passive.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#18RajamicPosted 1/28/2013 6:10:26 AM
It's already really good until your targets have Warmogs. I find it the best skill to take level 1 (even over W) when laning, as it does a ton of damage on low-level un-geared opponents, letting you keep them at bay and stay close enough to the mobs to get the exp when they die (which gets you to level 2 faster than having to port back to heal after 5 seconds of mob fight).
#19DepressedOtterPosted 1/28/2013 6:18:32 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
BerserkFGriffth posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

I don't know what you think qualifies as a big change if adding CC to an ability isn't.

The rest of what you said is irrelevant QQing.

oh dear
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#20BhelliumPosted 1/28/2013 6:45:24 AM
Enclosure posted...

Actually, yeah. It's not like they had a problem with Olaf having it and his damage output is just so much more reliable.

At the very least slow/root immunity, maybe not stun.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.