Karma????

#1SexualPizzaPosted 1/26/2013 11:30:15 PM
So I was scrolling through champs to figure out which to spend IP on, and I just realized that Karma exists. I've literally never played a game where she was picked, and I was also surprised to see she's been around for a while.

Does she suck or something? She reads like a pretty good support, and afaik she's the only champ who gets their Ult at level 1. Plus, she sounds like she could be dangerous at low health and underestimated.

idk, anybody play Karma that could tell me why she's probably the most underpicked champion I've personally seen?
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#2_HeXPosted 1/26/2013 11:31:31 PM
You have a wild imagination. There is no champion with that name. D:
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#3PrisonChilePosted 1/26/2013 11:31:58 PM
her support is not so great. But her ap mid is really great. Some people say op even. If you build her as ap she turns into a great support with her heals an shields late game, also doing tons of damage.
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#4myg0t_stkPosted 1/26/2013 11:32:16 PM
37.77% win rate

does that answer your question
---
ezreal is my waifu
#5POkemon_PoWeRPosted 1/26/2013 11:32:22 PM
My friend got a quadra and almost penta with her yesterday.

The cooldowns to get more stacks on R is too long.
She also runs on mana so you have to conserve it, it'd be better if she ran on energy.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#6BlackBeetleborgPosted 1/26/2013 11:34:32 PM(edited)
Honestly, I've got the same opinion as you, though I've seen Karma picked several times. She can be really deadly at mid-lane, but it's probably one of those things where, "someone else does that job better".

I was also thinking of buying her and trying to play well with her.

EDIT:
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
My friend got a quadra and almost penta with her yesterday.

The cooldowns to get more stacks on R is too long.
She also runs on mana so you have to conserve it, it'd be better if she ran on energy.

You crazy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel
#7Svara_DodolaPosted 1/26/2013 11:33:16 PM
Karma is pretty good. It's just that if you want to support as Karma you have to put her on top or mid. She needs to get fed and she needs to

Early game she suffers from mana costs and horrid cooldowns. Late game she can cast Lulu's ult every 10 seconds or so.

She's not a popular pick so she can't really be used to her full potential most of the time. Part of being a good Karma is having a team that knows how Karma works.
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#8POkemon_PoWeRPosted 1/26/2013 11:34:03 PM
myg0t_stk posted...
37.77% win rate

She also have a .52% pick rate so it's clearly not an accurate representation of how good of a champion she is.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#9myg0t_stkPosted 1/26/2013 11:36:11 PM
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
myg0t_stk posted...
37.77% win rate

She also have a .52% pick rate so it's clearly not an accurate representation of how good of a champion she is.

rumble has a 5% pick rate but has the highest win rate? That is not an accurate representation... Your point?
---
ezreal is my waifu
#10BlackBeetleborgPosted 1/26/2013 11:37:20 PM
myg0t_stk posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
myg0t_stk posted...
37.77% win rate

rumble has a 5% pick rate but has the highest win rate? That is not an accurate representation... Your point?

The point is that your original post isn't an answer to anything, because it isn't accurate.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel