How is graves S3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How is graves S3

User Info: Morrowind789

Morrowind789
3 years ago#1
havent played too much adc this season, how's graves doin? any particular builds yall suggest?
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
3 years ago#2
Feels like he drops off late game to me, I see them do well early/mid, then late game comes and the other ADC kinda catches him in farm/kills and outdoes him.

But I have no clue really because I don't play bot lane in general if I can help it. Too boring.
[]Signature[]

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
3 years ago#3
Haven't seen him in a while but I don't think anything changes drastically for him.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Habnot

Habnot
3 years ago#4
Eh.
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.

User Info: Solid_Acid12

Solid_Acid12
3 years ago#5
Boring
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?

User Info: Bapps44

Bapps44
3 years ago#6
fine in average games
outclassed late game

User Info: VikillaV

VikillaV
3 years ago#7
seems like hes not god tier like in s2
The Lakers are a 100% legitimate garbage basketball team.
bond21 is the GOAT poster on the NBAB and is 3/3 in sig bets

User Info: Sword_Slasher

Sword_Slasher
3 years ago#8
Due to the popularity decrease, people are going to think he is getting worse when in actuality nothing has happened and his is still top tier.
Posted from my N-Gage

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#9
He's in a grave situation.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: Biglabron

Biglabron
3 years ago#10
He is still good.

Something that is actually great about him is his passive multiplying with a warmogs.

He gains like 30/30 from passive at 10 seconds so getting a warmogs as your 1 survival item gets scaled with the passive. His passive with a warmogs makes those irelia dives a lot less painful and makes that irelia go ???? after they realize they didnt kill you from the intital GCD.

Graves passive, someone has bulwark, graves has a warmog as his survival item. You have an adc that has like 120 armor/100 mr and 1k health from warmogs. Graves sits just over 3k health usually.

I've had great success doing BT rush/atk speed boots/phantom dancer/warmogs/IE/LW

Usually at least get the giants belt after phantom dancer then go IE/LW, if you are worried about the dives just get the warmogs after dancer.

And yea i know warmogs blah blah warmogs, but his passive makes that 1k health more like 1200+ health.
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How is graves S3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived