I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!
#2Arken101Posted 1/27/2013 12:12:16 AM
Triple bombs hurt. A lot.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#304DarkPosted 1/27/2013 12:29:32 AM
My team just had a Zilean mid. He sucked.
But he was the only person willing to go mid.
We won anyway, so whatever.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#4mD_atheistPosted 1/27/2013 12:39:51 AM
I got wrecked by a ap/mid built zilean that went bot/support with an mf. couldn't do anything because i was getting harassed so much and the Lulu with me didn't help what so ever. Then I got verbally abused by 3 of my teammates, the other realised that the Lulu was horrible.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#5JaggiJumperPosted 1/27/2013 12:53:47 AM
mD_atheist posted...
I got wrecked by a ap/mid built zilean that went bot/support with an mf. couldn't do anything because i was getting harassed so much and the Lulu with me didn't help what so ever. Then I got verbally abused by 3 of my teammates, the other realised that the Lulu was horrible.

3 allies+Lulu+you+one who realised Lulu sucked = 6 on the team

stop hacking.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#6Arken101Posted 1/27/2013 12:57:53 AM
JaggiJumper posted...
mD_atheist posted...

stop hacking.

FOUND OUT.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#7DarkLord63Posted 1/27/2013 1:04:13 AM
Arken101 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...
mD_atheist posted...

stop hacking.

FOUND OUT.

Lulu could have been one of the abusers
---
You know you play too much Halo when you hear that there's a flood warning in your area and go straight for the shotgun.-Ireth
#8Her_PaladinPosted 1/27/2013 2:55:49 AM
DarkLord63 posted...
Arken101 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...
mD_atheist posted...

stop hacking.

FOUND OUT.

TC is the "other who realized" obv
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#9IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/27/2013 4:28:30 AM
Yeah, people usually underestimate Zilean mid and get graped by bombs. Tons o damage.
#10DarksteelPosted 1/27/2013 4:39:01 AM
Her_Paladin posted...
DarkLord63 posted...
Arken101 posted...
JaggiJumper posted...
mD_atheist posted...

stop hacking.

FOUND OUT.

TC is the "other who realized" obv

Stop defending hackers
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe