What's wrong with Syndra?

#11Kevman510Posted 1/27/2013 3:48:32 AM
She has stupid high range, can cast while moving (this is HUGE) has on demand stuns for those pesky jungle ganks, amazing burst and is quite overall a very solid pick.

On demand? Not really.
#12casperrulezPosted 1/27/2013 3:50:32 AM
Doesn't she have like the highest level 6 burst in the game
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
#13MaeivPosted 1/27/2013 3:51:13 AM
She is one of the best laners as her burst and farming abilities are top notch. She is much like a Leblanc that can farm effectively.

Unfortunately, she suffers from mediocre teamfight presence. Her burst is best utilized on carries/assassins/etc but she does not have any gap closers to reach them. Her ult is also very delayed.
---
Achieve the dream
76ers, Eagles
#14ERLiNoPosted 1/27/2013 4:20:39 AM
I played vs her yesterday for the first time as ahri damn it was annoying I got wrecked. Her burst is really annoying and I couldn;t do much against it she was pretty weak vs ganks though but that may be because of the player.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#15Black_AssassinPosted 1/27/2013 4:28:01 AM(edited)
aHappySacka posted...
For those of you who have a hard on for Syndra and think she's so good, I'd like you all to explain what she offers that makes her viable in competitive play.

Oh wait you can't.

I rest my case your honour, now don't buy her.

Shaco has had one of the highest win rates in a long time, yet he's not used in competitive play.
Does this mean he's bad?

Also M5 for example has used Tryndamere mid in some online tournaments. By your logic he must be an amazing champion.
#16Dragonfable101Posted 1/27/2013 4:30:37 AM
She's horrible for getting pentas againt nunus.

Just ask PhantomLord
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#17aHappySackaPosted 1/27/2013 5:03:52 AM
Black_Assassin posted...
Shaco has had one of the highest win rates in a long time, yet he's not used in competitive play.
Does this mean he's bad?

Also M5 for example has used Tryndamere mid in some online tournaments. By your logic he must be an amazing champion.

Shaco is a pubstomper like Master Yi, Tryndamere and Akali, against intelligent opponents his effectiveness drops like a rock so in essence he is bad.

Speaking of Tryndamere where these games that you have no ID on, in early-mid S2 when he used to be good? if so then your "example" proves nothing since you're pulling crap out of your ass.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#18Susan0Posted 1/27/2013 5:05:31 AM
It's not the champ, it's the player, clearly.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#19SpacefrisianPosted 1/27/2013 5:13:18 AM
Shaco has weak teamfight pressence, or i have only encountered Shacos that never did anything in teamfights (would be a lot of bad luck in that case.)
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#20Black_AssassinPosted 1/27/2013 5:45:08 AM(edited)
aHappySacka posted...
Speaking of Tryndamere where these games that you have no ID on, in early-mid S2 when he used to be good? if so then your "example" proves nothing since you're pulling crap out of your ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omS5M6HlVpU
Video dated at April 2012. Latest Trynda nerfs were in January 2012.

Oh and here's a Shaco being used, now that we're talking about him. Although it's a bit old, I don't think the shiv active nerfs were that big to affect this argument:
"against intelligent opponents his effectiveness drops like a rock so in essence he is bad."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBrTf3oDgoI