karthus is just free elo, isn't he?

#1BhelliumPosted 1/27/2013 9:10:15 AM
I mean, you can't really stop his farming. Even if you zone him well early he maxes E then hits 200 by 20 minutes.
He gets free kills, doesn't even have to be close.
If they focus him first he shrugs and destroys them while dead, or his team finishes the job as his E+Q spam ripped the enemy team apart.

I mean I'm literally just sitting there going: "E on. QQQQQQ oh they're running W QQQ oh someone escaped R.

He has to be the easiest mage in the game, while still being effective at his job.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2damogamoPosted 1/27/2013 9:14:01 AM
Eh, I'd rather have tf mid, more presence.
---
Yo we gon krush da enemy-Sun Tzu
#3BiglabronPosted 1/27/2013 9:15:00 AM
If you make it to late game. Due to his Ratios he is only a beast when already fed. If you team gets wiped odds are you're not going to be pulling anything off.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#4SlaynPosted 1/27/2013 9:18:22 AM
I think he is. Even when you "counter" Karthus he just sits in lane and farms. Even if your teammates do crappy, once you hit around 30m or so, you can pretty much win the fights for your team. Doesn't mean you will win every game honestly, but I have carried a good amount of games as Karthus. If you don't even make it to the 30m point, or they get too feed, obviously its GG no matter what. He has the global presence with the ult, but if your teammates are just getting smashed, you will never use it.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#5FamilyMeetingPosted 1/27/2013 9:20:10 AM
That's why you have a jungler gank him. He's one of the slower characters. His Q can be dodged too because he has to lead it.
#6SpacefrisianPosted 1/27/2013 9:27:16 AM
Waits patiently for Karhus to start ulti sacrificing almost an ally, than launches cutthroath with Talon, where is youre ulti now?

And youre team most likely goes, huh wtf, what happened.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#7darkman95Posted 1/27/2013 9:27:39 AM
He is very easy to kill due to lack of mobility. He is also easy to beat in lane. even if he just sits back and farms he isn't Jax, he will get destroyed late game because he is one of the most focused targets. If the enemy has an AD assassin like Kha or even an AP assassin like Ahri you are dead the moment the team fight begins.

Unless you are playing baddies he is actually one of the most difficult mages in the game because he requires so much support from his team and has no way of escaping a bad situation.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#8xMikhalxPosted 1/27/2013 9:28:47 AM
Most Karthus wouldn't ult while next to anyone, much less alive when teamfights are happening near them.
#9frozenphantomPosted 1/27/2013 9:31:11 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
Waits patiently for Karhus to start ulti sacrificing almost an ally, than launches cutthroath with Talon, where is youre ulti now?

Who the hell starts their Karthus ult when it can be interupted?

You either initiate from the back of your team, wait until you are dead, or back behind a tower to pick off someone across the map.
---
SSBB friend code: 1633 3855 4864
#10AlastreonPosted 1/27/2013 9:44:20 AM
frozenphantom posted...
Spacefrisian posted...

Who the hell starts their Karthus ult when it can be interupted?

You either initiate from the back of your team, wait until you are dead, or back behind a tower to pick off someone across the map.

---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556