Random Question Time

#1JackDaniels1964Posted 1/27/2013 11:14:03 AM
Here's a list of my random questions
1- What exactly is the ratio on mastery Perseverance and is that a good mastery?

2- Is Karma is viable champ or are people hating on her for stupid reasons?

3- Who can backdoor the best with and without minions? (Thinking about mister Yi)

4- Is the mastery spellsword worth it? I find myself doing pathetic extra damage from AAs
that doesn't matter anyway.

5- Which champion is considered the most broken right now? And which is the most under powered right now?

Thank you.
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#2TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 1/27/2013 11:17:18 AM
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Here's a list of my random questions
1- What exactly is the ratio on mastery Perseverance and is that a good mastery?

2- Is Karma is viable champ or are people hating on her for stupid reasons?

3- Who can backdoor the best with and without minions? (Thinking about mister Yi)

4- Is the mastery spellsword worth it? I find myself doing pathetic extra damage from AAs
that doesn't matter anyway.

5- Which champion is considered the most broken right now? And which is the most under powered right now?

Thank you.

1. I dunno

2. Viable, but there are much better supports you could play instead.

3. Master Yi

4. Yes

5. I would guess Blitzcrank or Shen. I would guess Karma.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#3Komachi_TachiPosted 1/27/2013 11:17:38 AM
For 4: I find it useful on people like Kass, Ryze, AP Ez, AP Kayle, ect. Really, anyone who AA's during spell rotation.
---
Gumshoe is my husbando. Hands OFF.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lskcvm4wIc1r45u0jo1_500.jpg
#4Master Of The DeadPosted 1/27/2013 11:50:11 AM
Ryze shouldn't have time to AA between rotations. With a decent amount of CDR it just goes Q,W,Q,E,Q,R,Q,W,Q,E,Q without a single break to AA.

Also, Spellsword sucks until you get 500+ AP, and even then does very small amounts of extra damage.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#5Hyper InfernoPosted 1/27/2013 11:56:23 AM
For spellsword, don't think about the amount of extra damage you get in a vacuum. Think about how much extra damage you're getting for a single point into the mastery.

If you have 300 AP by the end of the game, you're getting 15 extra points of damage per auto attack. What other masteries increase your damage by 15 points per auto attack for a single point? What champions are there that benefit from auto attacking and build AP and will make use of that 15 damage?

Most hilarious person to backdoor without minions is AP Xin Zhao. AP Xin heals for a ridiculously stupid amount every third attack, and it triggers off of turrets. Best person to backdoor with without minions is probably Shaco, since he can get the turret to target his clone for a bit. Pantheon is also pretty good, as he can jump to unguarded turrets and his passive will block shots.

With minions it's probably Master Yi. Huge AS and AD steroid to take down turrets ASAP.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters