They should remove Clarity from the game.

#31BhelliumPosted 1/27/2013 2:46:31 PM
it's used in tournament pretty frequently... straight up shuts down ignite and stuff way more deadly than ignite
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#32P14S71C_C4NDYPosted 1/27/2013 2:48:14 PM
I run Clarity on Karthus, and it works out really well. His E burns mana like a Nazi burns books, and running out of mana in the middle of a teamfight basically makes you 100% useless until you get killed. It's been super handy being able to prolong the time I have it up, especially if my mana was already somewhat depleted before the fight.

I remember there was some pro Karthus player that would max his E and get clarity/tear and farm all day, only blue pilling like every 7-10 min.
---
Opinions are like asses; everybody has one.
Q('_'Q)
#33dennis941012Posted 1/27/2013 2:57:44 PM
eh it works fine with zilean if you are playing defensive
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#34DottledPosted 1/27/2013 3:01:55 PM
inb4 Unbridled9 is revealed to be below level 30 or has negative W/L
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#35Fire_AwayPosted 1/27/2013 3:06:44 PM
itt people defending Clairity???
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#36G0dSlay3rPosted 1/27/2013 3:09:00 PM
Komachi_Tachi posted...
remove atleast flash

Bye Ashe, it was nice knowing you.

I'm gonna be laughing so hard when people realize that Thresh was designed as a support champ for aaaaall those AD carries(like Ashe) that don't have reliable escapes.
#37Unbridled9Posted 1/27/2013 3:15:12 PM
What's wrong with not being 30? Does the game suddenly change? Is it a FPS at level 30 as opposed to what it is at 29 and lower? Does reaching 30 suddenly give you massive insight to how everything works and there are no bad players at 30? Does being below it mean you have no understanding of the game or your characters?
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#38Fire_AwayPosted 1/27/2013 3:18:21 PM
Unbridled9 posted...
What's wrong with not being 30? Does the game suddenly change? Is it a FPS at level 30 as opposed to what it is at 29 and lower? Does reaching 30 suddenly give you massive insight to how everything works and there are no bad players at 30? Does being below it mean you have no understanding of the game or your characters?

The game actually does change once you hit level 30 for one thing

For another, Clarity's usefulness can be simulated with less frequent/more strategic use of your spells early on, and it can be replaced with a Chalice/blue buff entirely

Ignite's DoT effect and true damage can only really be recreated by red buff, which as a mid you won't get often.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#39EnricoMarini01Posted 1/27/2013 3:30:45 PM
Unbridled9 posted...
I just played three separate games. One as Lux, two as Vi. The Vi games were nothing abnormal and I used Smite and Ghost. Smite to help with farming up G early in the game, and ended up using Ghost to chase down three/four separate runners without problem. The Lux game I used Ignite and Heal. I found myself using heal quite frequently to help push my health up in the team fights, especially when her W was on cooldown, but Ignite only got used once and it failed to kill a fleeing Cassiopeia. However, I was struggling with mana for most of the early game until I completed my Unholy Grail which I had to go for first since I was running low on mana a lot and Clarity would have helped a LOT with that.

1) Manage your mana

2) Manage your mana

3) Manage your mana

THe reason you don't see clarity often is it gives you a relatively useless stat (mana), in exchange for a very important summoner slot. Clarrity, if you know how to manage your mana at a certain point, is near useless.

Not to mention all your mana problems disappear with the simple use of a chalice/grail, or even better, a blue buff. Low levels might not have that, but it's just simple efficiency. Why would you get a summoner spell that's inferior to everything else on the list?
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#40JeramiePosted 1/27/2013 3:31:22 PM
I use clarity when I go AP Kog'maw.