They should remove Clarity from the game.

#41DottledPosted 1/27/2013 2:33:39 PM
Unbridled9 posted...
What's wrong with not being 30? Does the game suddenly change? Is it a FPS at level 30 as opposed to what it is at 29 and lower? Does reaching 30 suddenly give you massive insight to how everything works and there are no bad players at 30? Does being below it mean you have no understanding of the game or your characters?

Reaching level 30 definitely doesn't give you instant insight into how everything works, but being below level 30 means you definitely have NOT had enough experience yet with the game to be taken seriously in such focused discussions.

That isn't intended to be an insult in any way; it's just a fact. This game requires a lot more experience than others to become a better than average player; in fact they should probably up the levels to level 60. By all means use Clarity if you find yourself running out of mana, but don't try to discredit others' opinions about it when they may have a lot more experience with the game than you do; instead try to listen to their opinions/advice and definitely always think critically of it (and of your own opinions too), but don't just rubbish it; keep an open mind and open ears, and you will be on the fast track to becoming a better player.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#42TwilightKing13Posted 1/27/2013 2:37:17 PM
What's wrong with not being 30? Does the game suddenly change? Is it a FPS at level 30 as opposed to what it is at 29 and lower? Does reaching 30 suddenly give you massive insight to how everything works and there are no bad players at 30? Does being below it mean you have no understanding of the game or your characters?

Why yes, yes it does. There's a world of a difference between someone who's 1500 elo and someone who's still level 25.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#43EnricoMarini01Posted 1/27/2013 2:37:55 PM
TwilightKing13 posted...

Why yes, yes it does. There's a world of a difference between someone who's 1500 elo and someone who's still level 25.

Doesn't feel like it though :L
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#44Fart ReaverPosted 1/27/2013 2:38:59 PM
A buddy of mine insists on using Clarity. I yell at him often for it.
---
West Virginia Mountaineers - Carolina Panthers - Cincinnati Reds
#45Zyx-WhitewindPosted 1/27/2013 4:04:12 PM
Like most things in this game it's situational. Ignite is usually a more efficient spell since if you are playing conservitively you wont run out of mana.

For some clarity might be a better fit. It matches your playstyle. That's fine, it's just not efficient.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#46Wii306Posted 1/27/2013 4:21:24 PM
Clarity is actually moderately useful on mana-hungry champs that can effectively poke/harrass their opponent out of lane. It's kind of more for passive, long-range laners who aren't so interested in securing kills but rather discouraging the opponent from farming. With the expanded mana pool, denying your opponent CS over a prolonged period of time becomes much more effective. Beyond that, clarity also opens up your build quite a bit by not forcing you to build mana/MP5, which can give you more early-game AP damage that will compensate for the lack of an extra nuke in Ignite. It's also useful if you have a blue-dependent jungler like Amumu.

Ignite is more useful on all-in champs, obviously. It fits with aggressive playstyles, and since aggressive play is pretty advantageous in the current meta, it's clear why Ignite is the generally favored option.

Personally, I take ignite on most champs, but I wouldn't criticize people for running Clarity on champs like Lux or Orianna.
---
Currently Playing: P3F, LoL
#47DarkArch0nPosted 1/27/2013 4:31:49 PM

Not really.

Really depends on who's playing, jeez.

Everybody acts as if everybody who has played this game has only played League. Which is probably true for the majority of the players though, lol.
#4804DarkPosted 1/27/2013 5:11:27 PM
This Veigar who is about to go top with me has Clarity...
How worried should I be on a scale of 1-10?
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg
#49tlalynet0Posted 1/27/2013 5:47:57 PM
Unbridled9 posted...

Being 30 is when the game changes from being a good time to feeding an addiction. Addicts at 30+ have a whole nother prespepective on the game.