What would you guys think of an ADC who's weapon evolves?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What would you guys think of an ADC who's weapon evolves?

User Info: Adraen

Adraen
4 years ago#1
_____ the Hextech Orb's Holder
She is ranged.
I thought her general design could be like Aegis from Persona 3. I planned her to be a robot. I wanted to make her a very agile glass cannon who pays off greatly if used correctly.
Passive: ____ holds a hextech orb that changes depending on the skill she uses. She gains 0.3 AD every time she uses an ability that changes her weapon.

Q, Hextech Trap: _____'s orb turns into a mine. When you activate this ability you receive 3 charges which last for 10/15/20 seconds. Traps will deal 10/20/30/40/50 (+40% AD) each. _____ can still autoattack while holding the traps. 30/28/26/24/22 second cooldown.

W, Wall Jump: While near a wall, _____ can target it and bounce off of it. If ____ bounces into an enemy, she will stun them for 2.5 seconds. 18/16/14/12/10 second cooldown.

E, Reckoning Cannon: ____'s orb turns into a laser cannon. After charging up this ability, it will deal damage in a straight lined nuke. This ability's damage will vary from 70/100/130/160/190 (+40% of current AD) to 100/130/160/190/220 (+60% of current AD). ____ can move while charging her Reckoning Cannon. 14/13/12/11/10 second cooldown.

R, Tactical Espionage: ____'s orb goes on a rampage. All of her spells can be activated with no cooldown. Hextech Traps will receive 8 / 9 / 10 charges. ____ can cling onto the wall and drag herself towards it. Reckoning Cannon will have no charging time and deal maximum damage but will have a 3/3/3 second cooldown. Duration: 8/9/10 seconds. 80/60/40 second cooldown.
Starting weight: 17 stone, 7 pounds. Age: 15 Weight lost: 0st 2 pounds. Date started: 21 January, 2013. Current Weight: 17st 5 pounds. Wish me luck.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
4 years ago#2
Seems more like Mega Man X.

User Info: Adraen

Adraen
4 years ago#3
bump
Starting weight: 17 stone, 7 pounds. Age: 15 Weight lost: 0st 2 pounds. Date started: 21 January, 2013. Current Weight: 17st 5 pounds. Wish me luck.

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#4
Pulsefire armor.
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
4 years ago#5
Like Puberty?
LOL ign- Gonk Stalk me if you dare :)

User Info: EnricoMarini01

EnricoMarini01
4 years ago#6
I actually like the idea of a laser themed, super evolving weapon ADC (that's not Ezrael)

That and the wall jump. Need to put that in.
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"

User Info: Dottled

Dottled
4 years ago#7
I don't like the name _____ very much Adraen

I like the ult though, reminds me of one of the old Druid spells from WoW
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
4 years ago#8
Dottled posted...
I don't like the name _____ very much Adraen

I like the ult though, reminds me of one of the old Druid spells from WoW

What? You don't like void champs?
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 years ago#9
Far too spammy with mines, and the stun duration on E is stupidly long.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What would you guys think of an ADC who's weapon evolves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived