7 reasons why you should play maplestory instead of league of legends
1. grinding is more fun - everyone says league is all about farming for 30 minutes. in league of legends, you grind on minions until you get enough money to buy gear like infinity edge and guardian angel and level up. similarly, you grind in maplestory to get money to buy gear and level up. however, monsters in maplestory also have a chance to drop items -- something that league does not have. doesn't it annoy you when you slay 500 minions and not have one single item drop? well, you don't have to worry about that in maplestory!
2. bossing is more rewarding - everyone likes to kill dragon and baron. it feels rewarding because they give huge exp and gold. however, like the above point, these bosses are lacking epic loot. in maplestory, bosses pretty much guarantee loot every time you kill them. this makes it feel even more rewarding. you also don't have to worry about the enemy stealing your boss by last hitting it because in maplestory, the loot goes to whoever does the most damage. isn't it very depressing to see dragon/baron get stolen because the enemy used smite?
3. better pvp system - ganking and stuff is what league of legends is about right? in league of legends, you have to wait to respawn if you die and you give the enemy gold and experience. doesn't feel nice to get killed and give the other person an advantage, doesn't it? also, the enemies are allowed to play dirty by outnumbering you and then just simply outright violate you. pvp in maplestory is fair and honorable. all fights are 1v1 so you don't have to worry about getting ganked. dying does not give the opponent an advantage and you don't have to wait to respawn.
4. flashier attacks - league of legends is all about spamming skills to kill stuff. however, the skills have long cool downs which prevent the player from using their favorite skills. now, in maplestory, there is a wide assortment of skills. not only that, but all skills are spammable so you don't have to keep pressing q-w-e-r, you can just hold down q. also, the skill visual and effects look a lot better than the skills in league.
5. better community - in league of legends, you get verbally abused and harassed by fellow players when you make a mistake. the community will report and ban you because you are trying something new and unorthodox. fear not, originality is welcomed in maplestory. you will not get attacked by fellow players. in fact, you will get praised for your deeds and many people will stand up for you. this is what we call friendship and bonding. it doesn't feel good to lose a game in league of legends and have other people rage at you and make threats. you will get encouragement in maplestory. people will add you after partying with you. no one will rage at you because you died a few times.
6. better endgame - league of legends has a short game length. each game lasts roughly around 20~40 minutes. after the game is over, you have to start anew. maplestory lasts for hours. nothing is the same in maplestory. you won't have to level up again from level 1 once you logout. you won't have to stay in a single place to grind. also, there are tons of more endgame loot in maplestory while there are barely any in league of legends. also, league has no level requirement so you can equip endgame gear at level 1. this kills all the fun of grinding. maplestory keeps it real and legit by putting level requirements on items. this way, leveling up actually feels more rewarding because you can put on new and better gear.
7. more originality - in league, you can not be original. you must worship one build and only that build. you must go here, you must buy this. you can not play how you want because you are being threatened by a group of sheep. in maplestory, there is a lot more diversity. there are many different skill builds, many different stat builds, and of course, many different classes. you can be yourself.
...not sure if srs
Reason 1 not too: pay to win.
Gumshoe is my husbando. Hands OFF.
0.5/10 try harder.
...not sure if srs
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
What is this nonsense and why does it exist?
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
Voidgolem posted......not sure if srs
rasons y runescape is bettr den Maple Story:
1. its free!
2. graphix are boss!
3. unike charactrs!
4. storilines r hilarus
I was gonna keep going, but it stopped underlining my misspelled words. I think I broke spellcheck.
"I dare you to make less sense."
5 and 7 are completely and utterly wrong. Not even compared to League of Legends, just in general with MapleStory. The rest are all completely incomparable anyway.
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
Lol @ TC. Clearly a mad troll. League of Legends is the best game ever made, that's why it's the #1 game in the world and the top E-Sport. Clearly you are some 800 elo scrub.