POLL: how skilled would you say the intermediate bots are?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. POLL: how skilled would you say the intermediate bots are?
3 years ago#1
how skilled would you say the intermediate bots are? - Results (203 votes)
Amazing, it's like playing ranked
10.84% (22 votes)
Great, it's like playing normals at lvl 30
6.9% (14 votes)
Good, they play like lvl 20s
37.44% (76 votes)
Okay, anyone over lvl 15 could 1v5 them though...
19.21% (39 votes)
Bad, lvl 10s could stomp
10.34% (21 votes)
awful, lvl 5s call it easy
6.4% (13 votes)
horrible, I have met people who got pentakills on them in their first game ever
8.87% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
at the level I play at, intermediate bots are harder than players, and thus I absolutely hate doing a intermediate bot game, because I do badly and am devoid of easy kills, drama and stupidity on the other team

however, my lvl 30 friends say that intermediate bots are a cakewalk compared to the normals they face, so to settle this:

gfaqs poll, vote and and discuss
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
3 years ago#2
I voted "good" but they could be better than some ranked players/level30s too...
3 years ago#3
They are extremely easy to play against (i.e. it is a guaranteed win), but I have seen lower level players do terrible against them.

If a few level 30s go up against intermediate bots, it is very likely that the final score will be something like 40 kills and 0-5 deaths for the players.
3 years ago#4
Bots cheat, but they have exploitable AI, so they are still easy after you figure it out.
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
3 years ago#5
They're not too hard if you got a good team. It's easy to figure out some of their patterns. They do pose a challenge at times though.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
3 years ago#6
When i first started playing against bots(when i started playing in general), i was SO frustrated they could see in bushes and i couldn't. Now it doesn't matter, because that was the only thing they had going for them lol
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
3 years ago#7
Intermediate bots have zero reaction time, so that means no lag time in between chaining skills and stuff. But as other have already stated, they're too predictable.
This is a signature.
3 years ago#8
My last intermediate bot game lasted an hour and I finished 48-13-20, everyone else on my team had a KDR <1. We almost lost. I finished with 28k gold, most of the bots were close to that, my entire team was sub 15k.
"What's in a quote? You can leave any message and put them in quotes and you can say someone said it and no one will really know." -- Jesus
3 years ago#9
They're level 20, but that's because they cheat. If you feed them, they can definitely stomp players due to uncanny team precision.
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
3 years ago#10
Since they are give gold as the towers drop. I tell people to crush the towers really fast. Then watch as they get 1 shoted still in boots and gunblade. Reseting all their gold. So i can go 40-0-4 and have a 20 stacks on both mejai and sword. Lichbane doing 800 damage. Yep.
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. POLL: how skilled would you say the intermediate bots are?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived