POLL: how skilled would you say the intermediate bots are?

#21mystermandragonPosted 1/27/2013 1:43:50 PM
their mechanics (skill shots, reaction time, last hitting, etc) are the same as a high elo player.

however, their intelligence, map awareness, item builds, and teamwork are the same as a lvl 10 player. due to this they are actually really easy to beat if you are an intelligent player.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#22EnclosurePosted 1/27/2013 1:48:00 PM
Their map awareness is great. Shenbot clutch ult all day long.
The problem is that they are stupid. Solo walking into jungle your team just walked into.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#23Cobra1010Posted 1/27/2013 1:51:19 PM
They DO cheat their levels and their money but i think they do push hard enough to make up for it. So if your team can keep leveled around the same and push to kill their inhibitors, its guarantee win.

Also in terms of AI, their advantage is that they are superbly coordinated, in team fights, they would pick you off one by one whereas for humans, sometimes its hard enough to see yourself, let alone the whole team coordinating to gank one specific person.

Their AI downside is that they are predictable and never change. You can almost always lure them behind towers and kill them that way early in the game.

Intermediate used to be really hard for me. Now i can win them nearly 90+% but still find them challenging depending on team. Which is good.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#24FlameLord23Posted 1/27/2013 2:01:56 PM
The problem is people say "herp derp intermediate bots I don't have to try" And then they start raging because they can't kill anything and the bots are "cheating" Well you can take them easily if they aren't fed. Even beginner bots can dominate if they are fed.

I dodge when my team has 0 ranged. I know it's cheap, but it saves me beating my head against the wall for 45 minutes while the bots slowly penetrate our asses repeatedly and the minions win the game.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#25YordlePosted 1/27/2013 2:13:29 PM
Skilled enough to aim, other then that it's no challenge.
---
LoL Ign: Halilintar
http://www.twitch.tv/haiistormlol