remember when morello said heroes such as bloodseeker and invoker were anti-fun?

#1Evil_Evil_Evil_Posted 1/27/2013 1:06:54 PM
80/80

they were anti-fun because they were complicated and required thinking. what about lee sin? he has 7 skills, isn't he anti-fun then? how about nidalee, elise, and jayce? aren't they anti-fun because they require thinking? what about irelia's disable? that requires you to think.

isn't it ironic that the anti-fun champions (nidalee, jayce, lee sin) are all common picks in competitive play? could it be that, you know, complex heroes with high skill ceilings are fun?
#2orcus_snakePosted 1/27/2013 1:07:38 PM
Nidalee is complex?
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#3DragonslashPosted 1/27/2013 1:08:40 PM
ITT: People who think that complexity for complexity's sake develops deep gameplay.
---
My code 3694 9741 2596
Nick= WooDo
#4MIG297Posted 1/27/2013 1:09:30 PM
isn't it ironic that the anti-fun champions (nidalee, jayce, lee sin) are all common picks in competitive play? could it be that, you know, complex heroes with high skill ceilings are fun?

lol @ you thinking people pick champs in competitive play based on how fun they are.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#5MonkeymooXDPosted 1/27/2013 1:10:55 PM
They're not really complex. The only hard part about Lee is landing the first Q, after that you just mash the rest of the buttons.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
#6Evil_Evil_Evil_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:53:10 PM
MIG297 posted...

lol @ you thinking people pick champs in competitive play based on how fun they are.

so the point of gaming isn't for fun?
#7xMikhalxPosted 1/27/2013 6:54:57 PM
The point of professional gaming isn't gaming for fun...
#8bstbllPosted 1/27/2013 6:57:00 PM
Evil_Evil_Evil_ posted...
MIG297 posted...

Not any more than NBA players play for fun. They play as a job, the fun is why they play but it isn't what they're playing for. There are tens or sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line in tournaments. If you think pros are going to pick a more fun, weaker champion when they could do better with a less fun one, you're crazy.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#9Tony2CapPosted 1/27/2013 6:57:24 PM
MIG297 posted...

money. money.
---
" Continue spreading the good word of Ranked across the nations. We will call you Jesus of Noxus.." - Rydethetiger
#10aibohphobiaPosted 1/27/2013 7:00:24 PM
aren't they anti-fun because they require thinking?

they don't
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa