Shield + as/ms slow + deals dmg

y u no support Lee
---
http://i.imgur.com/vTsQy.gif http://i50.tinypic.com/30dih7c.png
http://i.imgur.com/ymWN2.jpg
#2Svara_DodolaPosted 1/27/2013 1:48:12 PM
He is listed as support.
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#3MetleonPosted 1/27/2013 1:51:05 PM(edited)
Going support undermines his good AD scaling and the fact that he can jump all over the place and assassinate people.

Edit: Also, the only standard support item that actually helps him is Sightstone, which also works rather well on junglers.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#4RihawfPosted 1/27/2013 1:54:40 PM
Svara_Dodola posted...
He is listed as support.

i'm going to write "fireweapon" on a banana so people ban bananas because i hate bananas poor soraka but no bananas yes.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5Pokemon_LookerPosted 1/27/2013 3:30:22 PM
Metleon posted...

Edit: Also, the only standard support item that actually helps him is Sightstone, which also works rather well on junglers.

Oh the irony...
---
Brawl FC: 4210-5697-3078
#6BhelliumPosted 1/27/2013 3:31:16 PM
that a blind man would want to see?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7TwilightKing13Posted 1/27/2013 3:36:41 PM(edited)
Going support undermines his good AD scaling and the fact that he can jump all over the place and assassinate people.

Most tanky support aura items such as Aegis and...the other stuff is also very good on Lee Singah.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#8DeleveleDPosted 1/27/2013 3:36:57 PM
I could see it working...

Doesn't have to manage resource since he uses Energy.
Synergizes well with wards -- Q onto the enemy and W back to a ward.

But it's support, meaning he won't have the proper income to make use of his AD and physical damage.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#9BhelliumPosted 1/27/2013 3:37:23 PM
TwilightKing13 posted...

Most tanky support aura items such as Aegis and...the other stuff is also very good on Lee Singah.

SIGHTSTONE
WARDS

uh

KAGE'S CUZ IT'S AWESOME

KINDLEGEM
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10TwilightKing13Posted 1/27/2013 3:40:04 PM
TwilightKing13 posted...

SIGHTSTONE
WARDS

uh

KAGE'S CUZ IT'S AWESOME

KINDLEGEM

I was thinking more along the lines of Frozen Heart, Manamura, and RoA.

But really, Randuin and Bulwark are all you need in terms of that.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~