why dont they track how many wards were dropped?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why dont they track how many wards were dropped?
3 years ago#1
in the post game score card?
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
3 years ago#2
Because then you'd have people drop a kabillion wards right before the end of the game to act as if they didn't feed tremendous balls.
3 years ago#3
they should have wards labeled so people know how placed wards. that way people won't complain when
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
3 years ago#4
*who
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
3 years ago#5
I was once support and we were losing hard and our GP was trolling, so I sold all my items and bought 40 wards and warded our base. Irelia got pissed and demanded to know who did it, so I blamed GP, and everyone started yelling at him and he got reported by all.

With this change, I couldn't have done that
"What's in a quote? You can leave any message and put them in quotes and you can say someone said it and no one will really know." -- Jesus
3 years ago#6
Nanahara715 posted...
I was once support and we were losing hard and our GP was trolling, so I sold all my items and bought 40 wards and warded our base. Irelia got pissed and demanded to know who did it, so I blamed GP, and everyone started yelling at him and he got reported by all.

Rofl
GLACIER FTW
Coq
3 years ago#7
Nanahara715 posted...

So wrong, and yet so right.
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
3 years ago#8

lmao I need to try this.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
3 years ago#9

i do this whenever i give up instead of leaving
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why dont they track how many wards were dropped?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived