why dont they track how many wards were dropped?

#1Beech_tibsPosted 1/27/2013 12:45:59 PM
in the post game score card?
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2QuikScopsRKewlPosted 1/27/2013 12:48:42 PM
Because then you'd have people drop a kabillion wards right before the end of the game to act as if they didn't feed tremendous balls.
#3Svara_DodolaPosted 1/27/2013 12:49:49 PM
they should have wards labeled so people know how placed wards. that way people won't complain when
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#4Svara_DodolaPosted 1/27/2013 12:50:05 PM
*who
---
Basking Rootwalla (2 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#5Nanahara715Posted 1/27/2013 12:57:00 PM
I was once support and we were losing hard and our GP was trolling, so I sold all my items and bought 40 wards and warded our base. Irelia got pissed and demanded to know who did it, so I blamed GP, and everyone started yelling at him and he got reported by all.

With this change, I couldn't have done that
---
"What's in a quote? You can leave any message and put them in quotes and you can say someone said it and no one will really know." -- Jesus
#6Master_PwnerPosted 1/27/2013 1:06:08 PM
Nanahara715 posted...
I was once support and we were losing hard and our GP was trolling, so I sold all my items and bought 40 wards and warded our base. Irelia got pissed and demanded to know who did it, so I blamed GP, and everyone started yelling at him and he got reported by all.

Rofl
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#7shingo fanPosted 1/27/2013 1:08:37 PM
Nanahara715 posted...

So wrong, and yet so right.
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?
#8Reaper_MinionPosted 1/27/2013 1:14:10 PM

lmao I need to try this.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#9_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 1/27/2013 1:24:29 PM

i do this whenever i give up instead of leaving
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts