Graves+Sona VS Cait+Blitz

#1TekutsoPosted 1/27/2013 2:51:37 PM
Who wins? highest level? How do they win?
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2MetleonPosted 1/27/2013 2:54:03 PM
Any lane with Blitz wins if he can get a hook off every once in a while. Also, Sona sucks right now IMO because she's so squishy. Pretty sure she's the only support you can kill first in a teamfight and still have enough damage to kill off the rest of the team.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#3Tekutso(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:58:23 PM
Are graves and sona pretty much forced to sit at tower?

I was duo graves and sona, i was sona, and my friend thought we could be agresive against blitzcrank, please tell me hes wrong. I did but he doesnt lsiten to me, he wont listen to this either but it could be a start. He will procede to tell me im wrong even if im right, thats his personaillty.
---
#4AznJudgePosted 1/27/2013 2:59:20 PM
Change Graves + Sona to Graves + Taric and you're suddenly in a much better position.
Seriously, when in doubt, support with Taric.
---
Xbox Live GT:Pz PaulyD; League of Legends : DAS BOAR; Steam: EbilElrond / Elrondel SMITE: Elrond; Guild Wars 2 : Elrondel
#5Tekutso(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:59:59 PM
Hes saying we needed to push the lane against blitz right now.
---
#6Fire_AwayPosted 1/27/2013 3:01:52 PM
Being aggressive in a Blitz lane depends on your vision

If you know his positioning then you know the ways that it's safe for you to come for his carry. This is a lot more problematic against a Cait though, who can also limit your movement through traps and punishing with Q.

A Cait/Blitz lane is going to seriously hinder a lot of the damage potential of Sona/Graves if it's played properly.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#7GotTheGreensPosted 1/27/2013 3:04:54 PM
Tekutso posted...
Hes saying we needed to push the lane against blitz right now.

I love it when people push when I'm Blitz.

YOU READY TO GET PULLED UNDER MY TURRET?
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#8TheConductorSixPosted 1/27/2013 3:05:03 PM
Cait Blitz is bad lane. Very bad lane. Cait pushes lane and graves sona turtle at turret. Then at level 6 graves sona double ult kaboom.

Blitz works with burst champions WHO capitalize on his kit
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#9NoobRagePosted 1/27/2013 3:07:20 PM
This would be more interesting if it were Cait+Sona vs. Graves+Blitz.
#10EcchiBakaPosted 1/27/2013 3:25:33 PM
I'm pretty sure you're just supposed to push the hell out of a lane against Blitz.

But Cait paired with anyone not Nunu is lame.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles