Trundle Top

#11TheConductorSixPosted 1/27/2013 5:21:43 PM
Warwick has Infinite sustain
Olaf has level 1 kill power and the chase to ensure it.

Trundle does not. He has High cooldowns and low mana. He has no direct cc. He is a kill assister not a kill maker.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 1/27/2013 5:22:28 PM
No cc? No way to stick to targets? Do you even know who Trundle is? E is a massive AoE slow that also creates terrain, it's one of the best cc moves in the game, especially during teamfights. And his W grants him movespeed and tenacity, which allows him to stick to anyone even if they have an escape.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13JackDaniels1964Posted 1/27/2013 5:28:02 PM
I don't get why people take Trundle top, I met like 5 already in 4 games. and I always kill him as AP Yi top lane.
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#14BlocktopusPosted 1/27/2013 5:30:37 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
No cc? No way to stick to targets? Do you even know who Trundle is? E is a massive AoE slow that also creates terrain, it's one of the best cc moves in the game, especially during teamfights. And his W grants him movespeed and tenacity, which allows him to stick to anyone even if they have an escape.

Trundle is terrible at sticking to targets unless he has a mallet. I've played trundle a few times in the past few weeks, he has no killing power at all mid & late game. Early game he's scary as hell and does scary damage but after that he's just made to set up kills and block people from escaping with his E.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#15Golden_MeanPosted 1/27/2013 5:32:20 PM
It's sorta like nunu top but less effective. More suitable against people with all/mostly AD ratios. You just sit there and farm and win trades and not die and not kill (by yourself).
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#16TheConductorSixPosted 1/27/2013 5:49:05 PM
Do you know the cooldown on pillar and contamination is extremely high
Do you know how small trundle Maná pool is

Did you know you can avoid the pillar entirely and much like Anivia Wall it is a support cc not actual cc

Trundle is a great utility Team fighter but top lane is about kill power and wave clear. Trundle has neither. He is a kill assister not a kill maker.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch