If all champions could play any role, would the game be ruined?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If all champions could play any role, would the game be ruined?

User Info: yamas11

yamas11
4 years ago#1
Would it become too complex?
This is my sig

User Info: Valefor500

Valefor500
4 years ago#2
Yes and No.
It would be fun and crazy to.experiment builds but.. no one wont know wtf.to anticipate.
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!

User Info: pectus_umbra

pectus_umbra
4 years ago#3
It would be boring, because the only way to balance for that under the current system would mean nerfing the hell out of everyone and everything, leaving a giant stinking pool of mediocrity.
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.

User Info: lordjin

lordjin
4 years ago#4
Not true, ADC Ryze reporting.

User Info: Twidger

Twidger
4 years ago#5
I'd prefer this game to be less meta

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
4 years ago#6
I have no idea what this topic is suppose to mean. Champs can already build towards any role. It's just some work better than others.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg

User Info: yamas11

yamas11
4 years ago#7
pectus_umbra posted...
It would be boring, because the only way to balance for that under the current system would mean nerfing the hell out of everyone and everything, leaving a giant stinking pool of mediocrity.

How would it be unbalanced?
This is my sig

User Info: luckiest_strike

luckiest_strike
4 years ago#8
Why would it be ruined?

Some people play tank with a little AP while some may tune their game to full AP. It's based on how you want to play the character and what your team needs.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#9

Take supports and AP mids for example. To be a support you need utility, to be an AP mid you need damage and some scaling. You had some supports like Janna able to do both, so they nerfed her damage. A lot of damage and a lot of utility is imbalanced.

Though a lot of top laners can jungle well, and now many of those top lane/jungle bruisers are also being brought mid so we have quite a few champs that can do multiple roles, though not all.
?

User Info: WebBowser

WebBowser
4 years ago#10
shadyelf posted...

Take supports and AP mids for example. To be a support you need utility, to be an AP mid you need damage and some scaling. You had some supports like Janna able to do both, so they nerfed her damage. A lot of damage and a lot of utility is imbalanced.

Though a lot of top laners can jungle well, and now many of those top lane/jungle bruisers are also being brought mid so we have quite a few champs that can do multiple roles, though not all.

^ you hit the nail on the head here, and honestly I'm cool with that.
Best Nasus NA
http://www.twitch.tv/meakel/b/336894489#
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If all champions could play any role, would the game be ruined?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived