Attempting to reconnect

#1_HeXPosted 1/27/2013 7:32:07 PM
Been getting this an awful lot the last couple of games, I checked my internet connection and everything else is running smoothly. Disabled my firewall but that didn't do anything to resolve the issue.

wat do? :0
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2MetleonPosted 1/27/2013 7:35:11 PM
Try restarting your computer/giving it a break for an hour? That's what I do when I start lagging like crazy.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#3Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/28/2013 3:07:16 AM
I got it since the last patch, was perfect before then :S
---
Colbert on HSBC: So they're like 007, licensed to kill our economy.
#4KyleizALIVEPosted 1/28/2013 3:23:32 AM
I have the same issue.

I can actually go browse the internet while League tells me I have none.

Weird.
---
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>
#5_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:34:39 AM
Right after it happend (like 4 times in a row) I tried to login on the PBE client and everything was working fine there, got no attempting to reconnect BS.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6KyleizALIVEPosted 1/28/2013 3:37:37 AM
_HeX posted...
Right after it happend (like 4 times in a row) I tried to login on the PBE client and everything was working fine there, got no attempting to reconnect BS.

You say that, but when I play it's the same.
I played an entire day on the PBE and didn't lag once. I hop on the regular client to play a game, 20 minutes in, "ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT", I tab out and play QWOP.
---
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>
#7Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/28/2013 4:25:58 AM
whats the pbe? Im just gonna play there then
---
#8Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/28/2013 8:37:28 AM
funniest thing is when you go something like 3-1-0 in the first 5-10 minutes and then get the "attempting to reconnect" screen issues and walk into a tower people actually are so dumb in this community that they act like you did it on purpose.
---
#9Swift_1234Posted 1/28/2013 8:40:25 AM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
funniest thing is when you go something like 3-1-0 in the first 5-10 minutes and then get the "attempting to reconnect" screen issues and walk into a tower people actually are so dumb in this community that they act like you did it on purpose.

haha. lifes unfair