Attempting to reconnect

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Attempting to reconnect
3 years ago#1
Been getting this an awful lot the last couple of games, I checked my internet connection and everything else is running smoothly. Disabled my firewall but that didn't do anything to resolve the issue.

wat do? :0
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#2
Try restarting your computer/giving it a break for an hour? That's what I do when I start lagging like crazy.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
3 years ago#3
I got it since the last patch, was perfect before then :S
---
Colbert on HSBC: So they're like 007, licensed to kill our economy.
3 years ago#4
I have the same issue.

I can actually go browse the internet while League tells me I have none.

Weird.
---
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>
3 years ago#5
Right after it happend (like 4 times in a row) I tried to login on the PBE client and everything was working fine there, got no attempting to reconnect BS.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#6
_HeX posted...
Right after it happend (like 4 times in a row) I tried to login on the PBE client and everything was working fine there, got no attempting to reconnect BS.

You say that, but when I play it's the same.
I played an entire day on the PBE and didn't lag once. I hop on the regular client to play a game, 20 minutes in, "ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT", I tab out and play QWOP.
---
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>
3 years ago#7
whats the pbe? Im just gonna play there then
---
3 years ago#8
funniest thing is when you go something like 3-1-0 in the first 5-10 minutes and then get the "attempting to reconnect" screen issues and walk into a tower people actually are so dumb in this community that they act like you did it on purpose.
---
3 years ago#9
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
funniest thing is when you go something like 3-1-0 in the first 5-10 minutes and then get the "attempting to reconnect" screen issues and walk into a tower people actually are so dumb in this community that they act like you did it on purpose.

haha. lifes unfair
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Attempting to reconnect

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived