How do I Galio?

#1Zyx-WhitewindPosted 1/27/2013 8:30:15 PM
Can he support well? I see him mid mostly. Build mostly health, defence and MR and the usual support items?

What do I level? Bulwark first?
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#2FvPPosted 1/27/2013 8:32:49 PM
Choose a support with a bind / snare and not just a slow
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3bobguydude1Posted 1/27/2013 8:33:20 PM
flash into middle of enemy team, ult, gg.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#4Solid_Acid12Posted 1/27/2013 8:35:16 PM
I'm assuming solo q? If so you can only galio with a competent team that doesn't run away when you ult.
---
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?
#5AirsoftcomebackPosted 1/27/2013 8:37:52 PM
Bend ove And grab yr ankles
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#6Zyx-Whitewind(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:40:51 PM
I already play Leona and Taric as support. Was wondering if Galio was viable. Mid is probably better but if I can't get it and want to practice him can I take him bot?

He has a slow and shield. Plus his ult is like a hard cc.
Figure I can just bully the opponents out of lane in fear of the ult as long as I wait to use it after their support does their cc.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#7RyokoWinsPosted 1/27/2013 8:43:38 PM
You won't really have to worry about the enemy CC as long as it's not really long range or gets casted just as you ult since your ult stops them from doing anything.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#8themagicpainmanPosted 1/27/2013 8:55:36 PM
RyokoWins posted...
You won't really have to worry about the enemy CC as long as it's not really long range or gets casted just as you ult since your ult stops them from doing anything.

Unless it's someone Udyr or Xin.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#9TomorrowDogPosted 1/27/2013 8:59:48 PM
With itemizing for supports opening up, Galio isn't that bad in bottom lane I don't think. If the mana cost buff from PBE had stuck to his Q I was thinking of playing it for the lulz.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#10RyokoWinsPosted 1/27/2013 9:01:24 PM
themagicpainman posted...
RyokoWins posted...

Unless it's someone Udyr or Xin.

Yeah, that.
---
I am whoever I need to be.