Who's the best ganker?

#11Village IdiotPosted 1/27/2013 10:53:57 PM
What about Nunu?
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#12Ultraknight64Posted 1/27/2013 10:56:19 PM
What about Nunu?

Nunu does like no damage without red buff. He can make successful ganks easily though.

But he is getting nerfed a bit so you might want to hold off on trying him before the nerfs so you don't get gimped by thinking you can spam BB.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#13ikilledkenny2Posted 1/27/2013 11:09:55 PM
twisted fate, ahri and eve are prob the best mid gankers
#14FlameLord23Posted 1/27/2013 11:19:46 PM
Maokai, Amumu, Naut from the jungle without ult

Malphite with his ult

From mid, you have Eve, TF, LeBlanc, Talon, Kassadin, and Viegar who all have good ganks. I would say TF and Eve are probably the best. Kass and Talon are better at clean up, Viegar requires you to hit the stun, and LeBlanc is really hard to learn but really powerful. A good silence really screws her though.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#15ThatonesmartguyPosted 1/27/2013 11:28:58 PM
A fed Katarina can hit bot or top like a truck.
---
PSN, Summoner Name & Steam: RoundhouseSteak
http://i.imgur.com/4kz9z.gif http://i.imgur.com/xw0Do.png
#16DarkemastePosted 1/27/2013 11:48:44 PM
Eve's ganks have taken quite a hit with her ult changes tbh, (if you are 70% or less her only actual "burst" now is her single target E) and sustained damage from her Q only really adds up if you can manage to stay in combat/survived being focused.

If you're more concerned about doing damage and then being able to escape, my vote would go to Shaco.
Blink is much better than a 3 seconds sprint (Eve's W), has a passive that applies 20% more damage from AA's/abilities on enemies facing/running away from you, can lure pursuers into JITB's, and also has a controllable clone with his ult.

Though I would say the best ganker in general is probably jungle Amumu, tanky as hell with an aoe % max health burn around him. Getting hit by a bandage toss+ult from jungle Amumu mid-late game is in most cases a death sentence tbh.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
#17PKMNsonyPosted 1/27/2013 11:51:17 PM
It depends really.

For top and mid, I think Maokai ranks up there. He doesn't have a ton of damage, but with the help of the laner it should be enough. Nocturne is pretty good too if his ult is up.

For bot lane, I like Nocturne. Since it's usually warded up the yin-yang, it's easy for your bot lane to bait and then fly in and turn the fight into a 3v2.

From what you've said, I think you'd really like Nocturne if you haven't tried him.
#18TheConductorSixPosted 1/28/2013 12:00:50 AM
A lot of good responses but there is only one right answer for this: Pantheon.

Pantheon is average to below average in all jungle aspects and is only viable because his ganking is far and away the games best

Targetted range stun.
Passive that enables automatic criticals on low health targets
Large burst
Passive that blocks turret shots
Most importantly a global teleport that allows him to gank from absolute safety with absolute certainty

Pantheon is without a doubt the games best ganker.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#19LANKAI09Posted 1/28/2013 2:37:32 AM
I'd have to say Maokai

Lock on Root and knock back/slow too strong
#20LoinatorPosted 1/28/2013 4:24:02 AM
Shaco is the best ganker. Can gank in any level from anyway of the map, and slow and fear.

The EASY ONE that does works is maokai. Anyone can gank with maokai.

The skillshot ones (all below level 6), Naut and Thresh.

WITH level 6, Nocturn/Skarner/Malp/Amumu/Naut/Sejuani.
---
Lance FTW o/.